Cedar Point (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:00:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Cedar Point (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cedar Point  (Read 908 times)
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« on: June 05, 2007, 01:23:55 AM »

Urgh, I can't go there anymore.  I've ridden all the rides there, so it's lost it's fun.  Only thing that's exciting is the Ripcord.  After that the Topthrill Dragster will seem week by comparrison :/

Blasphemy!  Cedar Point is the god of all themeparks!  Also they just built a new coaster this year which I'm sure you haven't had a ride on yet.  Furthermore, I could never get tired of Millennium Force.  It is one of the best roller coasters on the planet!  And finally, I've been going to Kings Island in Southwest Ohio for 21 years and it hasn't lost its fun for me yet.  Therefore I can't see how anyone could get bored with Ohio's premier tourist destination.

I hope your trip is great Inks.  Let us know what you think of Maverick!  I'll be driving up to CP in July to ride it myself.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 10:04:51 PM »

Sounds like you still managed to have fun despite the crummy weather.  Hopefully you won't have teeth marks for too long!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies