State Your Positions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:18:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  State Your Positions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: State Your Positions  (Read 17731 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: December 28, 2007, 11:05:56 AM »

Abortion:

I support the right for a women to make up their own mind on not to have one or not, but personal I don't agree with it at all. I also think after the first 3 months you should not be able to have one...except for rape, incest and self-defense

Iraq:

I agree with the war in Iraq when we started it, but now that Bush messed up the country and put it in worst shape then it was. I believe we need to stay in their untill things get alittle better. I believe we should get aid from the UN to help us with this, also send over half of our troops back home over a 1 year time frame. Yes. We should be down to 15 brigades by July, 10 brigades by December and 5 brigades by July 2009. At that point, the troops will be relocated to Baghdad and the borders of the country. By January 2011, we should be down to a permanent presence of 3 brigades, or 24000 troops

Tax Cuts:

I believe a flatter tax rate would help out everyone in the end, I would say anywhere between 15-20%
Disagree. The Reagan-Clinton tax code was best.
Gun Control:

Back ground checks should be done on everyone buying/living with someone with a gun. Banned hand guns. This is too intrusive. No more liberalization or regulation of gun laws, except for the liberalization of gun laws for stabilized and responsible people with pre-existing psychiatric conditions

Education:

Don't think school vouchers are a good idea, however there needs to be more money at both a state and federal level into our schools. School vouchers AND more money.

Religion:

Separation of church and state I believe has gone to far, having the word God on the money ect. dosen't point to one type of God.  Agree, the court rulings last year should be adheared to. The status quo is where it should be. We need to do a lot of soul searching about "Under God" because it is quite blasphemous

Homeland Security:

I would keep everything the same. No warrantless searches, No waterboarding

Other Civil Liberties:

Endaffirmative action Still allow private institutions the right to do it, have some type of action that will reward the hard-working poor
End the don't ask, don't tell policy. yes

Gay Marriage:

Strongly favour marriage for same-sex couplesgood idea

Death Penalty:

Support it, but make it hard to be put on death row. That seems like a good idea.

Gay Marriage:

Support a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage and civil unions like the majority of Americans.

I don't know what dream land you are living in but the majority of Americans don't want ot ban same-sex marriages/civil unions. The majority of Americans don't really care.
^ Agree....except for those who do, I guess.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 03:15:30 PM »

Briefly...

Abortion[/u]:

I support the right of women to choose to not have an abortion.  I know you are talking about madatory abortions, but what about the main issue?

Iraq[/u]:

Any suggestion to improve the situation on my part would be swimming in ignorance; none of the options sound particularly good and the Americans have probably made too many enemies...

Tax Cuts[/u]:

Something I'm not particularly caring about at least with my country's tax rates. The favourite issue of the Greedmongers and the Misantropes imo.

Gun Control:

What America needs from the outside is less 'invisible' social control; gun control is an irrevelance to that (and probably unenforcable).

Education[/u]:

Should be focused on the development of Individual persona, not training children into a live of McJobs. Treating Education as an investment is the one thing which is likely to get me involved into a blazing row with someone.

Religion[/u]:

Is a very good idea; if it weren't many of the so-called holy people. While people here bang on about seperation of church and state what is also important to make sure that church - no individual church - can gain a monopoly on social service (from Irish experience this lead to very bad things such as the end of Seperation of church and State) which is why policies moving charity away from the government and into the sphere of 'faith' is a very, very bad idea.

Homeland Security[/u]:

Hire the Sioux nation; they pioneered the idea in America after all.

Other Civil Liberties[/u]:

Other?

Gay Marriage[/u]:

Is an issue entirely brought up to help Republicans win elections, the fact that this was a non-issue until it became an obvious vote grabber is forgotten. And I am favour in making gay\lesbian (why are lesbians never mentioned in the context of "gay marriage"?) marriage legal, not that I think all GLB people would find it that desirable, never mind straights.

Death Penalty[/u]:

Pretty much Barbaric and unnessecary.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 05:18:16 PM »

Abortion: Pro-choice, but I don't consider it a huge enormous issue as some do.

You seem to be preplexed at why so much sensation can come from some dude's cum.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies