State Your Positions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:07:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  State Your Positions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: State Your Positions  (Read 17685 times)
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« on: December 28, 2007, 09:25:29 AM »

Abortion:

I support the right for a women to make up their own mind on not to have one or not, but personal I don't agree with it at all. I also think after the first 3 months you should not be able to have one.

Iraq:

I agree with the war in Iraq when we started it, but now that Bush messed up the country and put it in worst shape then it was I believe we need to stay in their untill things get alittle better. I believe we should get aid from the UN to help us with this, also send over half of our troops back home over a 1 year time frame.

Tax Cuts:

I believe a flatter tax rate would help out everyone in the end, I would say anywhere between 15-20%

Gun Control:

Back ground checks should be done on everyone buying/living with someone with a gun. Banned hand guns.

Educations:

Don't think school vouchers are a good idea, however there needs to be more money at both a state and federal level into our schools.

Religion:

Separation of church and state I believe has gone to far, having the word God on the money ect. dosen't point to one type of God.

Homeland Security:

I would keep everything the same.

Other Civil Liberties:

Endaffirmative action
End the don't ask, don't tell policy.

Gay Marriage:

Strongly favour marriage for same-sex couples

Death Penalty:

Support it, but make it hard to be put on death row.

Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 10:59:05 AM »

Gay Marriage:

Support a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage and civil unions like the majority of Americans.

I don't know what dream land you are living in but the majority of Americans don't want ot ban same-sex marriages/civil unions. The majority of Americans don't really care.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies