The great big immigration bill debate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:13:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The great big immigration bill debate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The great big immigration bill debate  (Read 2501 times)
RRB
Rookie

« on: June 17, 2007, 02:09:28 PM »

Immigration bills do nothing but feed on the elatorate out of the need to find a reason to hate someone.  Worked in the south with blacks and now works the same way with Mexicans. 

This business about their being a security problem is garbage.  Thousands come accross the border every day, and no bombs yet.  Where are the terrorists?  Right now the borders are wide open and guess what!......not one suicide bomber to date.

As long as there is someone to be scared of, there is always someone to vote for.
RRB
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 09:35:03 PM »

Oh, I see.  The problem then is the law which doesn't allow them to be here in the first place.  Everyone in Mexico should be allowed to flood across the border and  overrun our health care system paid for in increased insurance premiums by the rest of us.  While we're at it, provide a free education for children of illegals (over a million in my state at $6500 per child), and means tested welfare payments for millions of low wage illegals.  All paid for by taxes paid for by American citizens.  Hell, no wonder the Mexican government publishes instructional pamplets on how to get across the border.

While I am on the other side of the political spectrum, it is hard to argue with your point.

The Mexican government can't believe their good fortune.  Dumb gringos.  Approximately 3000 cross the border every day.  The U. S. is the land of milk and honey.  Their milk and honey, our bill.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies