Trump now selling Trump-endorsed "God Bless the USA Bible" for $59.99
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:00:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Trump now selling Trump-endorsed "God Bless the USA Bible" for $59.99
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Trump now selling Trump-endorsed "God Bless the USA Bible" for $59.99  (Read 2170 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2024, 04:28:11 AM »
« edited: March 27, 2024, 04:35:48 AM by Pericles »

The people who look the worst in this sorry saga are those who fall for Trump's con. Trump's MO is pretty transparent, he's always been the same sleazebag. It shows that millions of people don't have-or at least aren't applying-intelligence and critical thinking skills by falling for such stupid lies.
Redban

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2024, 07:51:48 AM »

Several people on this site could benefit from getting this book, and reading passages with family nightly - srs

It really is a good all in one - one stop shop - for the family - esp kids

Handwritten chorus to "God Bless The
USA" by Lee Greenwood
• The US Constitution
• The Bill of Rights
• The Declaration of Independence
• The Pledge of Allegiance
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024, 07:52:41 AM »

Several people on this site could benefit from getting this book, and reading passages with family nightly - srs
Let me laugh even harder.
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2024, 08:17:51 AM »

Tbh I just sat here and laughed for 5 minutes watching that video. I can't stand Trump but I have to give respect where it's due. He is the greatest con man of all time.

This needs to be a commercial for the Biden campaign.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2024, 08:44:59 AM »

Such as Exodus 21:20-21 or 1 Samuel 15:2-3. Some really great passages there.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2024, 10:58:19 AM »

Has anyone made a Bible "translation" which is like The Message but written like Trump talks? At least that would be mildly amusing. This is just pure sleaze.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2024, 11:40:40 AM »

He calls himself Evangelical but in reality he isn't none of Rs that supports tax cuts for rich are Evengelical due to Christ threw out money at the Synogod

Evangelical doesn't mean Christian it means a special type of devoted Christian and Trump isn't one, I would never buy the book, it's hypocrisy
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2024, 11:54:01 AM »

What are the odds, that if someone brushed through his orange hair while he was asleep at night, they would find 3 small numbers on his scalp?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2024, 11:58:55 AM »

Mr. "Two Corinthians" selling Bibles.
What next?
Medal506
United States

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2024, 12:51:24 PM »

He calls himself Evangelical but in reality he isn't none of Rs that supports tax cuts for rich are Evengelical due to Christ threw out money at the Synogod

Evangelical doesn't mean Christian it means a special type of devoted Christian and Trump isn't one, I would never buy the book, it's hypocrisy

I think Trump is mainline.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2024, 12:59:45 PM »

Gross.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2024, 01:04:31 PM »
« Edited: March 27, 2024, 01:12:26 PM by Del Tachi »

I think Trump is mainline.

Trump was confirmed Presbyterian in 1959, switched to Dutch Reform in the 1970s (Norman Vincent Peale was his family's minister), and said in 2020 that he identified as a "non-denominational Christian."
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2024, 05:30:25 PM »

Has anyone made a Bible "translation" which is like The Message but written like Trump talks? At least that would be mildly amusing. This is just pure sleaze.

I asked ChatGPT to make a list of Trump bible verses

"For I am the best shepherd, believe me. My flock, they're tremendous. They follow me because I lead like nobody else. The best shepherd, really." - Trump 23:1

"Let me tell you, folks, love your neighbor, okay? But only if they're good neighbors, the best neighbors. And if they're not, well, you know what to do." - Trump 5:43

"Blessed are the rich, for they shall inherit even more riches. And believe me, I know a thing or two about being rich." - Trump 5:5

"When you pray, pray bigly. None of this small-time stuff. Go for the gold. It's tremendous, really." - Trump 6:9

"And Jesus said unto them, 'Fake news! Those Pharisees, they're just jealous of my popularity. Sad!'" - Trump 11:37

"The meek? Look, there's nothing wrong with being meek, but let's be honest, folks, winners are winners. I like winners." - Trump 5:5

"The golden rule? Let me tell you, I've got the best rules. And gold, lots of gold. So, do unto others, but make sure they've done unto you first." - Trump 7:12

"And Jesus said, 'I am the greatest. Nobody has ever been greater than me. Believe me.'" - Trump 14:6

"Turn the other cheek? Look, sometimes you've got to hit back ten times harder. It's just common sense." - Trump 7:7

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. But let's make one thing clear, folks, you're lucky to have me." - Trump 28:20
JRP1994

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2024, 05:34:56 PM »

I asked Chat GPT:

"In the beginning, folks, there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. And let me tell you, it was a disaster. Total disaster. But then, God showed up. And I'll tell you, folks, He's a winner. Bigly.

God said, "Let there be light." And there was light. And let me tell you, it was the best light you've ever seen. Beautiful light. Everyone loved it. Believe me.

He separated the light from the darkness. Smart move. Very smart. God knows what He's doing, folks. He's a stable genius.

Then God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters." And He made it happen. No one else could've done it better. Incredible.

He called the firmament Heaven. And let me tell you, folks, Heaven is amazing. The best. People tell me all the time, they say, "Donald, Heaven is fantastic." And I believe them.

God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And that's what He did. He's a builder, like me. We know how to make things happen.

He called the dry land Earth. Great name. I would've come up with the same name myself. Earth is a winner. Tremendous."
Dr. Frankenstein
DoctorFrankenstein
Rookie
Germany

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2024, 05:57:35 PM »

This is hilarious.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2024, 05:58:02 PM »

As I said he's a hypocrite Evangelical doesn't mean helping the rich only
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2024, 12:41:20 AM »

USA" by Lee Greenwood
• The US Constitution
• The Bill of Rights

I agree! All of our blue avatars could use a good education on the content and meaning of the documents they pretend to worship - because few of them appear to have even passing acquaintance what they contain. But no amount of reading is going to better people whose greatest desire is to be terrible human beings.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2024, 01:45:01 AM »

This is the same as the Dixiecrat party described themselves in the 1800s under Jefferson, the God party and the compassionate Conserv that Washington took the name of as the Whigs was the alternative. The KKK flourished under the Dixiecrats and now Maga flourishes under R party

That's why I would never be an R
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2024, 09:11:42 AM »

This is heresy.
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2024, 09:13:15 AM »

I for one can’t believe we would denigrate the King James Bible by associating it with a worldly political leader of questionable morals.
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2024, 11:03:04 AM »

USA" by Lee Greenwood
• The US Constitution
• The Bill of Rights

Nah, you can keep your heretical nonsense to yourself, and as for me, I'll stick with my grandfather's copy of the Holy Qur'an
SInNYC

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2024, 10:57:45 AM »

I like how the faq answers "Is any of the money from this Bible going to the Donald J. Trump campaign for President" negatively but forgets to mention anything about any royalties he might get. And the royalties could be a lot considering KJV bibles normally sell for way less than the $60 he is charging. Presumably he would be using the royalties to pay any lawyers he cant con his supporters into paying for.

I also checked that there are no Spanish translations.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2024, 11:04:51 AM »

I like how the faq answers "Is any of the money from this Bible going to the Donald J. Trump campaign for President" negatively but forgets to mention anything about any royalties he might get. And the royalties could be a lot considering KJV bibles normally sell for way less than the $60 he is charging. Presumably he would be using the royalties to pay any lawyers he cant con his supporters into paying for.

I also checked that there are no Spanish translations.

Well yes, that's exactly what he's doing. He'll make money off the sales of these bibles and will pay his lawyers. That's why it says the money is not a direct campaign donation.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2024, 11:39:53 AM »

You could genuinely make the argument that Trump fits the description of the anti-christ.
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2024, 12:12:02 PM »

It's times like this where I'm glad that I'm Jewish
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies