Official DownWithTheLeft Campaign Kick-Off
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:44:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Official DownWithTheLeft Campaign Kick-Off
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Official DownWithTheLeft Campaign Kick-Off  (Read 7288 times)
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2007, 01:19:06 PM »

DWTL, lay off the bitter attacks against TN. So far, you're the only one who's been in the wrong here.

Umm..., he's the one who instigates battles I'm only responding and telling him to stop because he is pointless.  Did you read the thread or just blame me for no reason?

Actually, you've been consistently arguing like a third grader; the only thing TN's done has been to question you, your logic and maturity.

In this thread, for example, he merely asked who was going to be on your campaign committee, and in your caustic nature, you responded by calling him a "loud-mouthed, insignifigant (sic), rambling former senator."

You're way out of line.

I simply defend my positions and had no intention to even address TN2024 until he invaded my campaign thread. 
Bacon King, don't raise me up too high...

DWTL, get used to this, wherever you go, I will go also, I will point out your stupidity at every turn and harass you with reality until August, you will lose your election, but that was already a forgone conclusion.

Proves my point further, please don't flatter me with your jealousy anymore.

I think you're just flattering youself, I rather enjoy getting rid of losers like you.

You have you to go against me, I have the support of Sens. BrandonH, PBrusnel, and Sam Spade among others.  Do you wish to challenge all of them as well?

Riiiight, if they support you, let them say so here, I won't hold my breath.

PM anyone of them and ask them or before yet ask them to post it.  On the other hand, you have the support in this thread of a newbie from Connecticut, an outpower Fmr. something, and a newbie Lt. Gov. who does not how to use approval voting.  Thanks, I much rather you my support.  It's sad that they wouldn't support you, don't be jealous about that though

You PM your buddies and have them come here and say they support you.

Futhermore, let's discuss your confidence level, I'll make a deal with you, you win again in August and I'll never post in Atlas Fantasy again, you lose, you never post again.

Thank you for acknowledging I have the support of my fellow senators.  I will not engage in such a bet because I do not want you to stop posting here because eventually you'll get over your jealousy and help the Republicans instead of the liberals again.

I don't acknowledge any support, I said let them post it here.

I'm not suprised you won't take the bet either, please exclude all those self-important confidence claims and *crowd applausing* things from your statements form now on. If you're not confident how will your "supporters" be?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »

DWTL, lay off the bitter attacks against TN. So far, you're the only one who's been in the wrong here.

Umm..., he's the one who instigates battles I'm only responding and telling him to stop because he is pointless.  Did you read the thread or just blame me for no reason?

Actually, you've been consistently arguing like a third grader; the only thing TN's done has been to question you, your logic and maturity.

In this thread, for example, he merely asked who was going to be on your campaign committee, and in your caustic nature, you responded by calling him a "loud-mouthed, insignifigant (sic), rambling former senator."

You're way out of line.

I simply defend my positions and had no intention to even address TN2024 until he invaded my campaign thread. 

DWTL, get used to this, wherever you go, I will go also, I will point out your stupidity at every turn and harass you with reality until August, you will lose your election, but that was already a forgone conclusion.

I think you're just flattering youself, I rather enjoy getting rid of losers like you.

You have you to go against me, I have the support of Sens. BrandonH, PBrusnel, and Sam Spade among others.  Do you wish to challenge all of them as well?

PM anyone of them and ask them or before yet ask them to post it.  On the other hand, you have the support in this thread of a newbie from Connecticut, an outpower Fmr. something, and a newbie Lt. Gov. who does not how to use approval voting.  Thanks, I much rather you my support.  It's sad that they wouldn't support you, don't be jealous about that though

Futhermore, let's discuss your confidence level, I'll make a deal with you, you win again in August and I'll never post in Atlas Fantasy again, you lose, you never post again.

Thank you for acknowledging I have the support of my fellow senators.  I will not engage in such a bet because I do not want you to stop posting here because eventually you'll get over your jealousy and help the Republicans instead of the liberals again.

I'm not suprised you won't take the bet either, please exclude all those self-important confidence claims and *crowd applausing* things from your statements form now on. If you're not confident how will your "supporters" be?

It has nothing to do with a lack of confidence, it has to do with no wanting you to stop posting when you return to the person who wanted to unite conservatives instead of divide them, which might eventually come.  I am 100% confident I will be reelected, a lot in part thanks to you. 
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2007, 01:21:52 PM »

You're way out of line.

It has nothing to do with a lack of confidence, it has to do with no wanting you to stop posting when you return to the person who wanted to unite conservatives instead of divide them, which might eventually come.  I am 100% confident I will be reelected, a lot in part thanks to you. 

Coward.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2007, 01:22:06 PM »

Am I the newbie from Connecticut? Because if so, let me tell you this much.

I will own you in politics. Now, and forever.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2007, 01:22:56 PM »

Am I the newbie from Connecticut? Because if so, let me tell you this much.

I will own you in politics. Now, and forever.

You're surely from Vermont now... I warned you dude....
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2007, 01:23:27 PM »

Nothing to do with being a coward, please read the aforementioned statement.  And yes, AndrewCT you are newbie from Connecticut, you just registered, you can't dispute a newbie claim.  However, the longest I would keep this seat is until I start my campaign for town council (which I have been promised a spot on the ballot) in 2010.  However, I will probably only serve a few more terms.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2007, 01:24:10 PM »

You're way out of line.

PM anyone of them and ask them or before yet ask them to post it.  On the other hand, you have the support in this thread of a newbie from Connecticut, an outpower Fmr. something, and a newbie Lt. Gov. who does not how to use approval voting.  Thanks, I much rather you my support.  It's sad that they wouldn't support you, don't be jealous about that though

Thank you for acknowledging I have the support of my fellow senators.  I will not engage in such a bet because I do not want you to stop posting here because eventually you'll get over your jealousy and help the Republicans instead of the liberals again.

So, this argument that you are losing consistently, with many people against you and none defending you will help you come August?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2007, 01:26:02 PM »

Nothing to do with being a coward, please read the aforementioned statement.  And yes, AndrewCT you are newbie from Connecticut, you just registered, you can't dispute a newbie claim.  However, the longest I would keep this seat is until I start my campaign for town council (which I have been promised a spot on the ballot) in 2010.  However, I will probably only serve a few more terms.

Running for office in real life?

Good luck, it aint easy.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2007, 01:26:31 PM »

Comedy Goldmine

We can only hope you grace us with your participation for a few more terms before you take over your Town Council seat Your Majesty
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2007, 01:30:09 PM »

lol.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2007, 01:33:05 PM »

lol.

Quiet down or you'll be Ted Kennedy before you even know it.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2007, 01:33:39 PM »

I was kinda hoping to be John Kerry or something, but I guess not.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2007, 01:34:36 PM »

Running for office in real life?

Good luck, it aint easy.

Ah, the New Jersey GOP's seen worse.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2007, 01:35:36 PM »

Nothing to do with being a coward, please read the aforementioned statement.  And yes, AndrewCT you are newbie from Connecticut, you just registered, you can't dispute a newbie claim.  However, the longest I would keep this seat is until I start my campaign for town council (which I have been promised a spot on the ballot) in 2010.  However, I will probably only serve a few more terms.

Comedy Goldmine

We can only hope you grace us with your participation for a few more terms before you take over your Town Council seat Your Majesty
I hear Christian Supremacy is polling great!
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2007, 01:35:52 PM »

I was kinda hoping to be John Kerry or something, but I guess not.

You'll have to wait until Town Councilman DWTL officially condemns you to know what liberal you are, I was lucky, I got a funny one.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2007, 01:38:08 PM »

You did get lucky, I'm jealous.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2007, 01:38:15 PM »

O great Gods of redistricting, please make DWTL my next Senator!  Purple heart
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2007, 01:38:42 PM »

Nothing to do with being a coward, please read the aforementioned statement.  And yes, AndrewCT you are newbie from Connecticut, you just registered, you can't dispute a newbie claim.  However, the longest I would keep this seat is until I start my campaign for town council (which I have been promised a spot on the ballot) in 2010.  However, I will probably only serve a few more terms.

Comedy Goldmine

Let's hope he condemns his opponent of being John Corzine.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2007, 01:42:05 PM »

I was always under the impression that people win elections because they have the support of the voters, but DWTL has apparently shown us otherwise by assuring us that that is now unnecessary.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2007, 01:42:30 PM »

Comedy Goldmine

Opponent: "You have showed a lot of inept judgment as Senator"
DWDL: "Oh yeah? You're Jon Corzine"
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2007, 01:45:19 PM »

Comedy Goldmine

I was shooting for him calling his New Jersey Town Council opponent the Liberal Governor form his own state, but this works too.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2007, 01:49:30 PM »

Comedy Goldmine

I was shooting for him calling his New Jersey Town Council opponent the Liberal Governor form his own state, but this works too.
Better yet, he's elected to a council in which he is the only Christian.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2007, 02:34:15 PM »

I will now be outlining some of my ideas for the campaign:

*Permanent districts
*Shorter election time periods
*Respect for the rights of the regions
*Holding elected officials accountable to holding to the game rules
*Making the game about fun and not hate
*Legalization of drugs not yet made legal
*Blocking attempts to create Universal Health Care
*Support of the Free Palestine Bill

Hopefully this will help get the campaign make to a campaign of ideas
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2007, 02:35:44 PM »

Are you planning on drafting a law banning people from not having fun? Tongue
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2007, 02:36:55 PM »

Are you planning on drafting a law banning people from not having fun? Tongue

Well, it's not a plan for a law but an overall attitude for the game that I have stressed during my whole term in office and will continue to do so
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies