Official DownWithTheLeft Campaign Kick-Off
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:32:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Official DownWithTheLeft Campaign Kick-Off
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Official DownWithTheLeft Campaign Kick-Off  (Read 7280 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2007, 12:47:53 PM »

DWTL, lay off the bitter attacks against TN. So far, you're the only one who's been in the wrong here.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2007, 12:50:25 PM »

DWTL, lay off the bitter attacks against TN. So far, you're the only one who's been in the wrong here.

Umm..., he's the one who instigates battles I'm only responding and telling him to stop because he is pointless.  Did you read the thread or just blame me for no reason?
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2007, 12:55:05 PM »

Sounds like the re-election campaign is firmly planted on the right track!

Stay the course, good buddy!
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2007, 12:56:48 PM »

Sounds like the re-election campaign is firmly planted on the right track!

Stay the course, good buddy!

The reelection is firmly on track and we have done everything as planned with no problems.  That insignifigant heckler (whatever his name I can't even remember) keeps trying to break up our events by security ushers him to the crazy house.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2007, 12:57:13 PM »

Be careful Bacon, you might be Howard Dean if you upset him.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2007, 12:57:50 PM »

Umm..., he's the one who instigates battles I'm only responding and telling him to stop because he is pointless.  Did you read the thread or just blame me for no reason?

Actually, you've been consistently arguing like a third grader; the only thing TN's done has been to question you, your logic and maturity.

In this thread, for example, he merely asked who was going to be on your campaign committee, and in your caustic nature, you responded by calling him a "loud-mouthed, insignifigant (sic), rambling former senator."

You're way out of line.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2007, 12:59:53 PM »

Actually, you've been consistently arguing like a third grader; the only thing TN's done has been to question you, your logic and maturity.

In this thread, for example, he merely asked who was going to be on your campaign committee, and in your caustic nature, you responded by calling him a "loud-mouthed, insignifigant (sic), rambling former senator."

You're way out of line.

I simply defend my positions and had no intention to even address TN2024 until he invaded my campaign thread. 
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2007, 01:02:37 PM »

You're way out of line.

I simply defend my positions and had no intention to even address TN2024 until he invaded my campaign thread. 
Bacon King, don't raise me up too high...

DWTL, get used to this, wherever you go, I will go also, I will point out your stupidity at every turn and harass you with reality until August, you will lose your election, but that was already a forgone conclusion.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2007, 01:03:28 PM »

You're way out of line.

DWTL, get used to this, wherever you go, I will go also, I will point out your stupidity at every turn and harass you with reality until August, you will lose your election, but that was already a forgone conclusion.

Proves my point further, please don't flatter me with your jealousy anymore.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2007, 01:04:24 PM »

And stop flattering yourself to think anyone cares what you have to say.  I'm sorry you don't enjoy the support of fellow senators like I do.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2007, 01:04:55 PM »

Be careful Bacon, you might be Howard Dean if you upset him.

lol!
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2007, 01:05:13 PM »

You're way out of line.

I think you're just flattering youself, I rather enjoy getting rid of losers like you.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2007, 01:05:59 PM »

You're way out of line.

I think you're just flattering youself, I rather enjoy getting rid of losers like you.

You have you to go against me, I have the support of Sens. BrandonH, PBrusnel, and Sam Spade among others.  Do you wish to challenge all of them as well?
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2007, 01:06:16 PM »

And stop flattering yourself to think anyone cares what you have to say.  I'm sorry you don't enjoy the support of fellow senators like I do.

Again I say... Names?
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2007, 01:07:08 PM »

You're way out of line.

You have you to go against me, I have the support of Sens. BrandonH, PBrusnel, and Sam Spade among others.  Do you wish to challenge all of them as well?

Riiiight, if they support you, let them say so here, I won't hold my breath.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2007, 01:08:14 PM »

Again I say... Names?
I care what TN has to say, therefore, he can think that others care what he has to say.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2007, 01:09:47 PM »

Again I say... Names?
I care what TN has to say, therefore, he can think that others care what he has to say.

You don't have 6000+ posts like DWTL though, so you are insignificant.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2007, 01:11:05 PM »

You're way out of line.

PM anyone of them and ask them or before yet ask them to post it.  On the other hand, you have the support in this thread of a newbie from Connecticut, an outpower Fmr. something, and a newbie Lt. Gov. who does not how to use approval voting.  Thanks, I much rather you my support.  It's sad that they wouldn't support you, don't be jealous about that though
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2007, 01:12:06 PM »

Me? Insignificant?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2007, 01:12:31 PM »

He never could figure out how to vote either
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2007, 01:13:02 PM »

Anyone coming to the BBQ tomorrow vegetarians?  I will bring along some salad if you want it.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2007, 01:13:44 PM »

You're way out of line.

PM anyone of them and ask them or before yet ask them to post it.  On the other hand, you have the support in this thread of a newbie from Connecticut, an outpower Fmr. something, and a newbie Lt. Gov. who does not how to use approval voting.  Thanks, I much rather you my support.  It's sad that they wouldn't support you, don't be jealous about that though

You PM your buddies and have them come here and say they support you.

Futhermore, let's discuss your confidence level, I'll make a deal with you, you win again in August and I'll never post in Atlas Fantasy again, you lose, you never post again.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2007, 01:14:43 PM »

You're way out of line.

Former Senator and Governor, actually. Though I wasn't Governor for too long.

And to be honest, I highly doubt that you have the support of anyone.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2007, 01:15:37 PM »

You're way out of line.

You PM your buddies and have them come here and say they support you.

Futhermore, let's discuss your confidence level, I'll make a deal with you, you win again in August and I'll never post in Atlas Fantasy again, you lose, you never post again.

Thank you for acknowledging I have the support of my fellow senators.  I will not engage in such a bet because I do not want you to stop posting here because eventually you'll get over your jealousy and help the Republicans instead of the liberals again.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2007, 01:16:58 PM »

You're way out of line.

Former Senator and Governor, actually. Though I wasn't Governor for too long.

And to be honest, I highly doubt that you have the support of anyone.

I have many more supporters than that (including future Sen. Rockefeller Republican if we are in a different district) however I just posted the ones who hold positions in the senate. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies