$7.00 Minimum Wage???? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:46:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  $7.00 Minimum Wage???? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: $7.00 Minimum Wage????  (Read 21684 times)
stry_cat

Political Matrix
E: 6.25, S: -1.38

P P P
« on: July 20, 2004, 10:00:34 AM »

I never saw why there is this liberal deference to small business. At this stage in the game, we should be moving to nationalize economic functions, not decentralize them.
Yes central planning worked really well for all of the Communist countries.  Roll Eyes  

You must be logged in to read this quote.
So it's better for people to be out of work and have no income than it is for people to have a job, be ga and being a productive member of society?   Even the lowest job, will provide a record of important skills for success (ie. attendance, timeliness, attention to detail, etc.) and demonstrate that might be worthy of moving up.   Oh wait I forgot central planners want everyone to be dependent on the government.

Besides you don't need to be able to aford drink at Starbucks 7 times a week to survive.  One of my friends just moved into a trailer park, with rent, food, and beer he needs about $300/mo to live confortably.  Of course the central planners probably want to tear down the trailer park and build "low-income" houses which will rent for $400-$500/month.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies