Do you Approve?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:42:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Do you Approve?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Do you Approve?  (Read 3826 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 11:42:38 AM »

I have to say Porce was doing a much better job as PPT and proposed some amazing legislation (Free Palestine thing) but I have been fuming lately that he hasn't withdrawn my Yates bill yet.

Not to rain on the me-parade DWTL, but have you looked at the results to the question so far?

TN2024, I'm not surprised the poll has these results but I'll think you'll rethink your thoughts about me if a staunch liberal replaces me in the senate.  My arrogance level is not as high as you think, I have agreed to tone it down from the toning down I've already made.  For awhile I'm going to lay low as a senator
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 01:41:12 PM »

Porce - neutral
BRTD - neutral
Rob - approve
Colin Wixted - approve
BrandonH - disapprove of his politics
PBrunsel - approve (dont like politics but a great senator)
Jas - strongly approve
DWTL - strongly disapprove
Ernest - approve
Sam Spade - neutral

The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 06:09:44 PM »

I have to say Porce was doing a much better job as PPT and proposed some amazing legislation (Free Palestine thing) but I have been fuming lately that he hasn't withdrawn my Yates bill yet.

Not to rain on the me-parade DWTL, but have you looked at the results to the question so far?

TN2024, I'm not surprised the poll has these results but I'll think you'll rethink your thoughts about me if a staunch liberal replaces me in the senate.  My arrogance level is not as high as you think, I have agreed to tone it down from the toning down I've already made.  For awhile I'm going to lay low as a senator

I'm afraid it's a little late for that
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 07:01:16 PM »

I'm afraid it's a little late for that

Still two months to the election, and when are the almighty ruler of Atlasia let me know. You seem so angry about my arrogance and personal vendettas, but you are the one who won't let things die.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2007, 07:04:11 PM »

I thank all who approve of my performance as Senator. Senator Sam Spade is quite right, I have been far too inactive. In reality I have not been as active as I would want to be due to a very busy month of June. In Iowa, everything is topsy-turvy so we have busy Junes, where as most of the country has lazy Junes.

There's nothing half way about the Iowa way we treat you I guess. Wink (Points for whoever knows what musical that line came from!)

However, I will try to not miss a vote from now until my term is up. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 09:30:25 PM »

As a candidate for the Senate, I don't think it is appropriate for me to state whether I personally approve or disapprove of any of my future colleagues as it could have a negative effect on how I work with them.

Wink

Coward, this is what I'm talking about, you're one of the best Senators we have

I'm not a Senator yet.  Wink
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 12:58:36 PM »

Here are the results of the survey:
1) (District 1 Citizens only) Do you approve or disapprove of the job Senator Colin Wixted is doing?

Chart Wizard

Percentage Responses
Approve  100.0 6
Diapprove  0.0 0
Undecided  0.0 0
Total responses: 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) (District 2 Citizens only) Do you approve or disapprove of the job Senator DWTL is doing?

Chart Wizard

Percentage Responses
Approve  50.0 3
Diapprove  50.0 3
Undecided  0.0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) (District 3 Citizens only) Do you approve or disapprove of the job Senator PBrunsel is doing?

Chart Wizard

Percentage Responses
Approve  83.3 5
Diapprove  16.7 1
Undecided  0.0 0

4) (District 4 Citizens only) Do you approve or disapprove of the job Senator BrandonH is doing?

Chart Wizard

Percentage Responses
Approve  80.0 8
Diapprove  0.0 0
Undecided  20.0 2
Total responses: 10

5) (District 5 Citizens only) Do you approve or disapprove of the job Senator Ebowed is doing?

Chart Wizard

Percentage Responses
Approve  83.3 5
Diapprove  16.7 1
Undecided  0.0 0

The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 01:00:47 PM »

Here are the results of the survey:
1) (District 1 Citizens only) Do you approve or disapprove of the job Senator Colin Wixted is doing?

Chart Wizard

Percentage Responses
Approve  100.0 6
Diapprove  0.0 0
Undecided  0.0 0

2) (District 2 Citizens only) Do you approve or disapprove of the job Senator DWTL is doing?

Chart Wizard

Percentage Responses
Approve  50.0 3
Diapprove  50.0 3
Undecided  0.0 0

3) (District 3 Citizens only) Do you approve or disapprove of the job Senator PBrunsel is doing?

Chart Wizard

Percentage Responses
Approve  83.3 5
Diapprove  16.7 1
Undecided  0.0 0

4) (District 4 Citizens only) Do you approve or disapprove of the job Senator BrandonH is doing?

Chart Wizard

Percentage Responses
Approve  80.0 8
Diapprove  0.0 0
Undecided  20.0 2
Total responses: 10

5) (District 5 Citizens only) Do you approve or disapprove of the job Senator Ebowed is doing?

Chart Wizard

Percentage Responses
Approve  83.3 5
Diapprove  16.7 1
Undecided  0.0 0

Strangely, all of those seem to reflect the public posts.... except for one....

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 01:10:23 PM »

lol
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 01:23:34 PM »

I did not vote in that poll, if there is a way to check that I urge SPC to do that and let everyone know
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2007, 01:32:36 PM »

I did not vote in that poll, if there is a way to check that I urge SPC to do that and let everyone know

You know there's not.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2007, 01:46:54 PM »

You know there's not.

Contrary to popular belief, I know nothing about online polling.  Also, your push poll did not get a broad view of Atlasia, that could be why.  You really think way too highly of yourself.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2007, 01:52:47 PM »

You know there's not.

Contrary to popular belief, I know nothing about online polling.  Also, your push poll did not get a broad view of Atlasia, that could be why.  You really think way too highly of yourself.

There is a high margin of error I agree, it was about 50%

50% of people who loathe you and voted as such
50% who loathe you and didn't wish to express it

so what?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2007, 02:10:39 PM »

Ask people who are actually part of the Republican party and see what they think about whether they rather have me or a very liberal senator
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2007, 02:14:43 PM »

Ask people who are actually part of the Republican party and see what they think about whether they rather have me or a very liberal senator

It might be more than you think that would rather have a liberal. I honestly don't know who would vote for you.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2007, 02:17:13 PM »

I blame his poor numbers on his failure to take leadership on the "Suddenly Susan" issue.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2007, 02:25:33 PM »

It might be more than you think that would rather have a liberal. I honestly don't know who would vote for you.

I don't know but considering you don't even understand the concept of approval voting, I doubt you
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2007, 03:20:30 PM »

I don't know but considering you don't even understand the concept of approval voting, I doubt you
Find a time where I exhibited an ineptitude toward approval voting, and I might pay attention to your mindless drivel about winning re-election.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2007, 05:25:17 PM »

Find a time where I exhibited an ineptitude toward approval voting, and I might pay attention to your mindless drivel about winning re-election.

Umm.., you voted that you approved of no one, including yourself, in the governor's election.  The "I don't like single ppl elections" excuse does not work because you voted for youself in that instance.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2007, 10:45:28 PM »

Percentage Responses

Approve  50.0 3
Diapprove  50.0 3
Undecided  0.0 0

I see someone voted more than once.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2007, 11:12:10 PM »

Umm.., you voted that you approved of no one, including yourself, in the governor's election.  The "I don't like single ppl elections" excuse does not work because you voted for youself in that instance.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I did not stand as a candidate for Governor, so I didn't want to vote for myself as governor. Chalk up voting for myself to selfishness, as I've been saying all along. It's the same thing most would have done. Face it, continuing on with this is getting you nowhere, you're still on to a large-margin defeat in August if all stays as is.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2007, 07:27:21 AM »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I did not stand as a candidate for Governor, so I didn't want to vote for myself as governor. Chalk up voting for myself to selfishness, as I've been saying all along. It's the same thing most would have done. Face it, continuing on with this is getting you nowhere, you're still on to a large-margin defeat in August if all stays as is.

I know you entered here like three days ago so you would not know this, but everyone predicted my defeat last time and I won easily without any trouble.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2007, 01:50:37 PM »

I know you entered here like three days ago so you would not know this, but everyone predicted my defeat last time and I won easily without any trouble.
Did everyone see you as inept then?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2007, 02:27:44 PM »

Did everyone see you as inept then?

Just like now I had a few people who were vocal about not liking me but the voters came home to vote.  I got the votes of MasterJedi, FezzyFestoon, and Inks (although he forgot to vote) even though others who weren't in my region complained a lot.  You want a challenge TN?  Run against me
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2007, 02:29:36 PM »

That's three votes, some of which might not come back to you. If there's going to be a good turnout, then I don't like your chances.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies