Rep. Jasmine Crockett on MTG: "bleach blonde bad built butch body"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 12:58:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rep. Jasmine Crockett on MTG: "bleach blonde bad built butch body"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Rep. Jasmine Crockett on MTG: "bleach blonde bad built butch body"  (Read 2130 times)
GAinDC

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2024, 09:51:14 AM »

Crockett and Green both represent the worst of our government, and I'll throw in AOC, Ilhan Omar, Tlaib, Gaetz, and Boebert as well. This is one of the worst things to come out of the Trump era, and unfortunately has infected both sides of the aisle. Completely eschew dignity and professionalism and in favor of bombast, ad hominem attacks, and theatrics. Politics isn't supposed to be entertainment, it should be boring. Because actually getting things done is not exciting - it's heavily procedural and tedious. Unfortunately, certain members of government don't seem to be there to actually get anything done but rather make a name for themselves. They couldn't make it in show biz so instead they ran for office.

MTG is a trashy grifter who I still can't decide if she actually believes half the stuff she says or if it's just to grift the lowest common denominator of voters. Crockett, OTOH, is a very nasty, mean-spirited person with zero respect for decorum or decency and also is a butcherer of the English language. Watching the two of them go out it is like watching two s-l-u-t-s on a VH1 reality show get in a drunked brawl. They're both idiots and an embarrassment to their districts and need to GTFO of Washington and let the adults get back to governing.

Obnoxious both-sidesism.

And obviously informed by prejudice, calling Crockett a "butcherer of the English language. I'm sorry but she slayed in the takedown -- even Raskin had to smile

Omg, you're literally doing the "YAS QUEEN!" bs? No, she didn't "slay" anyone. She's a clown who got into an argument with another clown. If I ever run congress, my slogan would be "End the Clownshow" and I guarantee I'd win my purple district in a landslide.

All Republicans do is f**c around and then clutch their pearls when they find out!
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2024, 10:01:56 AM »

Crockett and Green both represent the worst of our government, and I'll throw in AOC, Ilhan Omar, Tlaib, Gaetz, and Boebert as well. This is one of the worst things to come out of the Trump era, and unfortunately has infected both sides of the aisle. Completely eschew dignity and professionalism and in favor of bombast, ad hominem attacks, and theatrics. Politics isn't supposed to be entertainment, it should be boring. Because actually getting things done is not exciting - it's heavily procedural and tedious. Unfortunately, certain members of government don't seem to be there to actually get anything done but rather make a name for themselves. They couldn't make it in show biz so instead they ran for office.

MTG is a trashy grifter who I still can't decide if she actually believes half the stuff she says or if it's just to grift the lowest common denominator of voters. Crockett, OTOH, is a very nasty, mean-spirited person with zero respect for decorum or decency and also is a butcherer of the English language. Watching the two of them go out it is like watching two s-l-u-t-s on a VH1 reality show get in a drunked brawl. They're both idiots and an embarrassment to their districts and need to GTFO of Washington and let the adults get back to governing.

Obnoxious both-sidesism.

Typical democrat. Got your head so far up your behind that you scoff at any critiques of your party. Crockett is trash. Pure and simple. No respect for decorum or decency, nor does she strike me as intelligent.

AOC literally asked the chair to demand an apology on Crockett’s behalf as should have happened under the rules of congressional decorum. They were denied.

Republicans refused to follow decorum in each turn of the interaction.
GAinDC

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2024, 10:04:12 AM »

This is a case of the largely white, male House GOP leadership playing fast and loose with the rules, and then accusing women of color of being disruptive and hysterical after they've pushed them too far.
mjba257
United States
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2024, 10:16:46 AM »

This is a case of the largely white, male House GOP leadership playing fast and loose with the rules, and then accusing women of color of being disruptive and hysterical after they've pushed them too far.

That may all be true and perhaps she is justified in her anger. But there is a pattern with Ms. Crocket, be it in interviews, on twitter, etc of her just being loud, disrespectful, angry, nasty. And maybe it's a pet peeve of mine, but I cannot stand her lack of grammar skills. She does not strike me as intelligent. I don't like her.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2024, 10:35:14 AM »

I'd go even further, MTG is quite Neanderthalish
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2024, 10:40:57 AM »

GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2024, 10:49:19 AM »

One of the Democratic women is gonna hit MTG eventually, she seems to be proud about going around and personally harassing them.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2024, 11:03:17 AM »

One of the Democratic women is gonna hit MTG eventually, she seems to be proud about going around and personally harassing them.

Seems you're for assault if it is of someone you disagree with politically? Unkind words don't merit assault.
quesaisje
Electric Circus
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2024, 11:03:49 AM »

Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2024, 11:07:39 AM »

Of course the Pennsylvania ogre, who constantly disrespects Congress with his repulsive outfits and mean spirited slacker attitude, tried to both sides this.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2024, 11:17:33 AM »

I'd love to hear how some of you all would react if someone launched a personal attack against you first. Don't pretend as if you wouldn't have a comeback because you would.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2024, 11:33:03 AM »

Seems you're for assault if it is of someone you disagree with politically? Unkind words don't merit assault.

That's not what MTG has been doing, she has followed her Democratic colleagues around the halls, disrupted their offices and got in their face and personal space in a threatening manner. That is more than words, somebody is going to clock her, watch.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2024, 11:43:17 AM »

Of course the Pennsylvania ogre, who constantly disrespects Congress with his repulsive outfits and mean spirited slacker attitude, tried to both sides this.

Idiot.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2024, 11:59:37 AM »

I'd love to hear how some of you all would react if someone launched a personal attack against you first. Don't pretend as if you wouldn't have a comeback because you would.

The problem is not her coming with a comeback the problem is that she does in the worst possible way. MTG comes with an attack which really translate into her accusing Crockett focusing too much on her appearance and then Crockett comes with a witty comeback worthy of a vapid high school girl. If you come with a comeback you should do it in a way which doesn’t prove their point, which also makes you look good and hurt them. Crockett should have attacked MTG for wasting the publics money on meaningless conflicts with her co-workers.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2024, 12:16:05 PM »

Watching the two of them go out it is like watching two s-l-u-t-s on a VH1 reality show get in a drunked brawl.

>criticizes the eschewing of "dignity and professionalism and in favor of bombast, ad hominem attacks"
>goes on to make outrageously sexist comment

But you attacked Smiley both sides Smiley so I guess that's a-okay. Get off your f#cking high horse, champ.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2024, 12:40:31 PM »

I'm reminded of that quote about pigs and mud. Crockett is very clearly in the right here, but you can't shame the shameless.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2024, 12:44:35 PM »

John Fetterman once threatened to kick a guy's ass on Real Time with Bill Maher who insulted him and his city when he was Mayor.

Democrat Mayor Threatens Reason's Nick Gillespie on 'Real Time': 'Want to Take it Outside?'

He shouldn't be acting holier than thou.
Redban

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2024, 01:15:23 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2024, 02:29:30 PM by Redban »

this is like lunch in high school. pathetic
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2024, 01:15:57 PM »

John Fetterman once threatened to kick a guy's ass on Real Time with Bill Maher who insulted him and his city when he was Mayor.

Democrat Mayor Threatens Reason's Nick Gillespie on 'Real Time': 'Want to Take it Outside?'

He shouldn't be acting holier than thou.

Even before he outed himself as an Israel firster and simultaneously became even more of an asshole, he always seemed to have an "I can do this but others can't" kind of attitude, like he thinks he's special or something. Very Trumpian.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2024, 01:39:43 PM »

Jasmine Crockett is so adorable Purple heart I also like her black accent.

This is embarrassing.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2024, 01:44:26 PM »

So if somebody is making personal attacks against you and the committee won't enforce the rules you aren't supposed to say anything back? That's not how the real world works. What is embarrassing is that the House of Representatives is run by hypocrites and morons.

Democrats NOT responding is part of why they don't win elections. Right after Michelle Obama said "when they go low we go high" Trump won the election. It's time to read these people for filth.

If you want to continue to claim any moral high ground?  Yes, lol.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2024, 01:46:22 PM »

Jasmine Crockett is so adorable Purple heart I also like her black accent.

This is embarrassing.

Very. Christ. Maybe it's a mistranslation but that's one of the worst posts I've seen in awhile.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2024, 01:47:18 PM »

Imagine actually caring if a Senator wears a suit or not Roll Eyes
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2024, 01:48:07 PM »

So if somebody is making personal attacks against you and the committee won't enforce the rules you aren't supposed to say anything back? That's not how the real world works. What is embarrassing is that the House of Representatives is run by hypocrites and morons.

Democrats NOT responding is part of why they don't win elections. Right after Michelle Obama said "when they go low we go high" Trump won the election. It's time to read these people for filth.

If you want to continue to claim any moral high ground?  Yes, lol.

Your party surrendered that long ago. And apparently according to recent polls it isn't hurting them, so why should Democrats continue to treat this scummy organization with kid gloves?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2024, 01:48:44 PM »

Ain't it cute that people who vote for Trump are so concerned about decorum and the moral high ground?
It's like they almost mean what they say.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies