The Great Falls Tribune: Rehberg says he will not run for Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:17:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  The Great Falls Tribune: Rehberg says he will not run for Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Great Falls Tribune: Rehberg says he will not run for Senate  (Read 1068 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: July 06, 2007, 10:18:34 AM »

He's a smart man. Best to wait another 4 years to take on the Governors seat (I believe Schwietzer is term limited), or take on Tester.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 08:10:51 AM »

He's a smart man. Best to wait another 4 years to take on the Governors seat (I believe Schwietzer is term limited), or take on Tester.

I think Rehberg will run for Governor. I'm not sure that he could wait that long to take on Tester.

Like BRTD said, they will be up at the same time. He might want to run for Governor, but he will be HEAVILY recruited by the Republicans to try and capture that other seat. The only way he won't run against Tester, and will run for Governor is if by 2012, Test has HUGE approval ratings.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies