Romney's running mate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:45:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Romney's running mate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney's running mate?  (Read 1887 times)
Saxwsylvania
Van Der Blub

« on: July 08, 2007, 07:18:37 PM »

The phony Massachusetts Mormon panderer should balance the ticket with a genuine conservative three-term Southern Baptist Governor Mike Huckabee for a running mate.

Plus, he wraps up Arkansas for the Republican ticket.
Saxwsylvania
Van Der Blub

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 06:51:41 PM »

The phony Massachusetts Mormon panderer should balance the ticket with a genuine conservative three-term Southern Baptist Governor Mike Huckabee for a running mate.

Plus, he wraps up Arkansas for the Republican ticket.

I cannot believe your bigotry. 

My reference to the creeds of the respective candidates was simply to demonstrate that Huckabee's more orthodox religion is far more in line with everyday Republican voters and would make these types more open to voting for Romney.

That said, I dislike the former Governor of Massachusetts.  He is a phony.  I have given him time to redeem himself in my eyes, but he has only reinforced my impression of him as a serial panderer with no core convictions who believes that the primary electorate he is catering to is stupid.  It was his comments about being a lifelong hunter and how he pursued "varmints" that did it in for me. 

Mitt still has time for me to turn around and support him.  He can start by winning the Republican nomination.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies