Live From Chicago
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:03:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Live From Chicago
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Live From Chicago  (Read 804 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 21, 2004, 09:58:46 AM »

(Campaign stop in Chicago, July 21)

I'm proud to be here in this great Atlasian city!

(claps and cheers from the croud)

And I believe I can make this city better. We must get education reforms to start making the slums a better place. And it starts with the education of the youth so they can go out and get jobs that start bringing in the money.

(cheers from some)

We must also encourage business to move into the slums to start improving the area and getting the jobs right to the working people. This will be right along with repairing and restoring old buildings.

(Major cheers and clapping)

Also we must try to clean up the air and water around this city. With the water clean better fishing will begin to return and then we can get money rolling back in. Cleaning up the air might improve tourism by people who don't want their lungs clogged with smog from the factories. And you all know tourism is good.

(some laughs)

And I know one thing all you people want. Lower taxes! Elect me and I will make sure your taxes are lowered and that they stay lower so you can make your lives more comfortable and with that boost this economy!

Thank you, I want to be your next Governor, may god bless you all.

(walks away from podium with wild cheering, whistling and clapping)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies