Al Franken raises $1.9 million (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:15:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Al Franken raises $1.9 million (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Al Franken raises $1.9 million  (Read 3331 times)
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« on: July 09, 2007, 08:37:08 PM »

If he continues raising money like this, he might even have a chance in hell at winning. Tongue
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 11:48:05 AM »

I am not the one denying that Coleman is even vulnerable. Going into 2008, Franken will beat him by at least 2% to a little less than Klobuchar's win. You act as if Franken has no chance, which is completely delusional.

He's certainly not that vulnerable with Franken as his opponent. Coleman would be very vulnerable to someone like Ciresi.

By the way, check yourself into a mental institution as soon as possible if you think Franken will come close to Klobuchar's win with 60% of the vote.

It may be a first, but I think Phil is more right here than the rest of y'all.

Sure, Coleman is not safe.  (I think Phil was obviously using a little hyperbole to show how gleeful he is that Franken is looking more and more like the Dem nominee).

But, please, please, MN dems--do not nominate Al Franken!  If you do, you are smoking stronger stuff than even your nominee would dare try...

Why can't a decent progressive Minnesotan come out of the woodwork and rescue the party?  I personally like state sen. Taryl Clark.
Franken is a top notch candidate. Frankly it doesnt matter what any one says.

HA HA HA HA HA HA.

I agree with BRTD that Franken would get the base vote, but I doubt he could get any more than that, even with the money he has.

My prediction:

COLEMAN 53%
FRANKEN  46%

COLEMAN 51%
CIRESI      47%
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies