when will the republicans win another presidential election? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:42:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  when will the republicans win another presidential election? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: when will the republicans win another presidential election?  (Read 9966 times)
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« on: July 13, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »

Well, back in last year, I predicted that if the GOP kept Congress, they couldn't win the P2008 election. However, they lost Congress, and now the Democratic Congress has lower approvals than the Republican president. I think there's a good chance the Democrats will screw up between now and 2012. A Republican will win in 2012 at the latest, and will probably reverse the madness created by the Bush-Clinton era of the previous 24 years.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 08:19:41 PM »

one thing is for sure...if the 47 million people in america without health insurance would get off of their asses and vote their best interests, the republican party would be forced to change or die.

And the Libertarian Party will replace them, get rid of third-party payers, and lower medicare prices. Hey look, I just came up wih a solution that doesn't require government intervention.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies