Obama Girl vs. Giuliani Girl
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:16:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Obama Girl vs. Giuliani Girl
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Obama Girl vs. Giuliani Girl  (Read 6978 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2007, 10:32:06 AM »

I showed my father, and needless to say, it aggrivated him. He said, "While Obama girl is hot...I'm sure she...."

Well, needless to say, one thing I noticed was that the reasons for Obama were all "he's inspirational and optimistic". If he intends to hit 270 with those as the only things in his campaign...he's gonna be scraping to hit 240.
NHPolitico

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »

You're one of my favourite posters here, but sadly your taste in women questionable. Ah well can't have everything...

Well thanks...I think.

Also I'm not saying she is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen by a long shot but she isn't bad at all IMO.

Eraserhead is either blind or gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Taryn Southern is superfine. She's also pretty smart. She handled herself very well with Chris and she reminded him that she'd met him before, after winning a competitive essay contest. I think MSNBC should hire her, myself. Eye candy and young and smart.

Reluctant Republican

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007, 10:05:21 PM »

^^Damn. She has a really Hillary Duff esk look going on. Innocent girls are one of the two types of women that I find attractive. the other kind’s the smart women in a suit who wears glasses and has her hair in a bun. Drives me crazy.

Anyway, I think "Hillary girl" is clearly the best looking, though "Obama girl" has some appeal as well. "Giuliani Girl", eh, not my type.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2007, 05:52:30 AM »

Don't forget about Hillary girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sudw4ghVe8

I'm personally holding out for “Biden babe” myself.
Aw. That is so great.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 12:55:03 AM »
« Edited: July 23, 2007, 12:58:07 AM by Eraserhead »

You're one of my favourite posters here, but sadly your taste in women questionable. Ah well can't have everything...

Well thanks...I think.

Also I'm not saying she is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen by a long shot but she isn't bad at all IMO.

Taryn Southern is superfine. She's also pretty smart. She handled herself very well with Chris and she reminded him that she'd met him before, after winning a competitive essay contest. I think MSNBC should hire her, myself. Eye candy and young and smart.

Blind or gay? How so? I was first one on here who said she was pretty hot. Check out my original post.

Those pictures are particuarly impressive.
Eleden
oaksmarts

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2007, 01:57:28 AM »

Don't forget about Hillary girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sudw4ghVe8

I'm personally holding out for “Biden babe” myself.

Why am I not surprised that the Hillary song features a lesbian. 

Oh and the "Obama is missing ovaries" is a nice touch.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2007, 10:56:22 AM »

It seems "Pretty Boy" John Edwards is the only one without Groupies so far ... or am I wrong ?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2007, 11:08:43 AM »

It seems "Pretty Boy" John Edwards is the only one without Groupies so far ... or am I wrong ?

Of course John Edwards has groupies.  They just aren't girls.
NHPolitico

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2007, 10:21:41 PM »

Well thanks...I think.

Blind or gay? How so? I was first one on here who said she was pretty hot. Check out my original post.

Those pictures are particuarly impressive.

I was just referencing the quote box you replied to, which I now notice has your name in it instead of Gully Foyle's name, oddly. It was Gully Foyle I meant to direct that at.  You are obviously a 20-20 sighted red blooded heterosexual American man.

Speaking of Taryn. Chris Matthews invited her and the Obama and Giuliani girls on his show tonight. She was constantly trying to seduce him with her eyes and expressions and Chris mentioned it-- causing her to move her eyebrows up in a flirty way. Chris could so tap that ass if he wanted to.  I still think she'd be a great addition to MSNBC. They'd be stupid to not hire her to explain Gen-Y things like YouTube to elderly dopes like Chris and to MSNBC viewers Chris' age.  If Chris is involved in some Monica Lewinsky type scandal with a hot piece of ass and loses his job it will be with her. And, to Chris, I say, "Well done, sir." Hit that like the fist of an angry god.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2007, 04:21:44 PM »

Uggh.. I really don't want to think about Chris Matthews with any of those girls. That would just depress me.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies