Barack Obama is doomed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:07:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Barack Obama is doomed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Barack Obama is doomed  (Read 6411 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 19, 2007, 01:49:04 PM »

Despite a right-wing President, this crap continues with the music with obscene verses and gangster rap.

I don't get what a right-wing President has to do with anything.  Honestly Naso, I don't see how people like you can sleep at night with your fascist ideas of banning what kind of music can be played on some kid's iPod or ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS: YOU BETTER NOT BE WEARING A HOODIE AND COOL SHADES!  If people stopped buying "music with obscene verses and gangster rap" or kids wanted to go see a movie with Alvin and the Chipmunks dressed like they are off to a prom in 1952, then it would all disappear, but it's what other people want to be entertained by... OH WAIT, I'm sorry. I forgot! You believe father knows best when it comes to culture!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 08:24:17 PM »

Naso, you should go to Compton and start your whole "black people are ruining our culture, let's go back to the 80s" argument backed up by "it's ok! I voted for a black guy!"
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 09:42:24 PM »

NO! NO! NO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sK3AqFYAWQ
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 02:17:58 PM »

I lived in Gwinnett County most of my life.  It is pretty strong Republican territory, but it is, at the same time, becoming much more moderate.

I've read all 6 Harry Potter books, seen the movies, and have ordered the 7th book from Amazon, so it'll be here tomorrow (....yay!...).  I remember when the last book came out, the local Borders book store had a midnight thing to buy the book the minute it was released....the place was completely packed.  The lady trying to get the books banned in no way represents the rest of population of the county, trust me.

What does this have to do with Obama?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies