Barack Obama is doomed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:13:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Barack Obama is doomed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Barack Obama is doomed  (Read 6406 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: July 19, 2007, 03:27:51 PM »

Yeah and we all know Ken Blackwell was spectacular.  *rolls eyes*

Does that mean he isn't black or something?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 03:31:17 PM »

Can you believe oaksmarts, Phil? He's bashing me for voting for an African American. I believe in equal rights and opportunity...apparently oaksmart is a racist.

Naso, you do say some ridiculous things. I was just pointing out one of oaksmarts' ridiculous comments, not necessarily defending you.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 03:43:53 PM »

Can you believe oaksmarts, Phil? He's bashing me for voting for an African American. I believe in equal rights and opportunity...apparently oaksmart is a racist.

No you voted for the conservative republican candidate for governor... who happened to be black.

If the argument was that Naso is truly racist then voting for a black man negates that. Racism is a burning hatred. No one with such hatred could vote for someone they are "supposed to" hate.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 03:48:58 PM »

If the argument was that Naso is truly racist then voting for a black man negates that. Racism is a burning hatred. No one with such hatred could vote for someone they are "supposed to" hate.

Who's accused Naso of being racist in this thread?

I was following Naso's point about how he voted for a black man last year and assumed people were getting on his case, calling him a racist, because of some of his comments (which many in the past have argued were racist). My mistake.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 03:54:12 PM »

I certianly wasn't saying Naso is a racist. He didn't vote for Blackwell as a black man, [quote]

Not that anyone should do that, of course. I don't vote for white candidates because they are white. Blacks shouldn't vote for black candidates simply because they are black.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 04:11:33 PM »

So, Senator "Bill" Obama, a 45 year old white man from Illinois, elected in 2004. Would he be running in 2008 for President?

Naso, you make an excellent point but if you're going to bring it up, bring it up as a different topic. You're skipping around from one thing to another.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 10:28:55 PM »

I voted for an African American man last November.

Actually, you voted for a well-known brand of cookie.

Cauz if you ain't no liberal Dem workin' for the 'hood, yo skin color is def not black.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies