Want to form your own Cult?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:58:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Want to form your own Cult?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Want to form your own Cult?  (Read 682 times)
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 26, 2007, 12:38:24 AM »

Have you ever wanted to form you own cult? Well you can construct your own cult on the Internet. Here's the website: http://www.fadetoblack.com/cultkit/ Hope y'all enjoy
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 08:52:19 AM »

The Leaf Crappers are making a comeback!
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 07:37:14 PM »

I actually got an A+ for an English essay 2 years ago on how to form your own Cult. With lots of references to Jonestown and Jim Jones.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 06:49:42 AM »

My boss @ work started the Cult of Inks.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 08:44:37 AM »

Below are the Biblical Scriptures that will help support your new religion.

Religion Name: Strahanism
ALCOHOLISM   Numbers 15-10   And thou shalt bring for a drink offering half an hin of wine, [for] an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
ALCOHOLISM   Ecclesiastes 9-7   Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
ALCOHOLISM   Song of Solomon 5-1   I am come into my garden, my sister, [my] spouse- I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk- eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
ALCOHOLISM   John 4-46   So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.
ANTI-SEMITISM   John 5-18   On this account then the Jews were all the more eager to put Him to death--because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also spoke of God as being in a special sense His Father, thus putting Himself on a level with God.
ANTI-SEMITISM   John 6-41   Now the Jews began to find fault about Him because of His claiming to be the bread which came down out of Heaven.
ANTI-SEMITISM   John 7-1   After this Jesus moved from place to place in Galilee. He would not go about in Judaea, because the Jews were seeking an opportunity to kill Him.
HOMOSEXUALITY   John 13-23   Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
MESSIAH   Johnny Winter   It is writen in Revelation 1-14 His head and [his] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame of fire
ANTI-CHRIST   Judge Wapner   Judge Wapner's full name is Joseph Albert Wapner. Each word in his name poseses 6 letters, making him the holder of 666 as taled about in Revelation 13-18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast- for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

Now you are ready to take your new found faith to the awaiting sheep.

You may find that people may take offense to your beliefs, so here are a few scriptures that you can quote to support your faith, and criticize their lack of understanding.

Mark 16:15 'They may look and look but not see, and listen and listen but not understand, lest perchance they should return and be pardoned.'

Luke 2:50 But they did not understand the significance of these words.

Acts 7:25 He supposed his brethren to be aware that by him God was sending them deliverance; this, however, they did not understand.

In Mark 16:15 The Bible talks about spreading your belief with others "Go the whole world over, and proclaim the Good News to all mankind. "So if you think you have a Biblical Scripture that can support some strange practice let us know so we can add it to the Cult Construction Set.

Feel free to print out this screen for reference, as well as making pamphlets to hand out to people.

Good luck and may the Lord be with you.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies