Describe the U.S. Presidential election of the preceding Atlasian (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:09:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Describe the U.S. Presidential election of the preceding Atlasian (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe the U.S. Presidential election of the preceding Atlasian  (Read 3811 times)
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« on: July 30, 2007, 04:26:52 PM »
« edited: July 30, 2007, 05:28:04 PM by Gully Foyle »

All leading Democrats and Republicans are filmed having a bisexual orgy the day before the New Hampshire primary. Gporter is the only one left standing - he then wins 270-268 against a homeless nazi guy running on the "I want my shoes back" ticket.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 04:39:11 PM »

Not good. Details not needed. You all know why Sad

All leading Democrats and Republicans are filmed having a bisexual orgy the day before the New Hampshire primary. Gporter is the only won left standing - he then wins 270-268 against a homeless nazi guy running on the "I want my shoes back" ticket.

Be that a Phoenix Nights reference?

No actually, I have never watched Phoenix nights. It was reference some joke poll posted in the forum before (well, the homeless nazi guy bit.. I just made up the bold bit on the spot.)

As for Al, A glorious victory by over 80EVs as he carries all the south (except Texas and florida), the Plains and the Rust belt. But loses the NE except Mass and RI, wins West Virginia by 65 points.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies