Obama might send troops into Pakistan (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:42:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Obama might send troops into Pakistan (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama might send troops into Pakistan  (Read 5319 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 01, 2007, 02:43:47 PM »

Obama's all for sending troops we don't have available at the moment into Pakistan and Sudan.  No wonder he wants us out of Iraq, he doesn't want to bring the troops home so we can rebuild our overstrained Army, he just wants to send them elsewhere.  Seriously though, as disappointing as Musharraf has been, do we really want to risk toppling him and having Pakistan's A-Bomb fall into the hands of Osama?  You'd think Obama would have learned from Bush the idiocy of throwing our military power around without any thought for the consequences.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »

Obama still has a lot of tools in his bag, but between the Cuba/NK/Iran comment and now this, the chances of him picking up any independents whose main issue is national defense is just about zero now.

Agreed. While national defense isn't my main issue and Obama wasn't my favorite Democrat  (that's been bouncing between Biden and Richardson for some time now), he's managed to eliminate any possibility that I'd vote for him in either the primary or the general election, especially after his response to the criticism he received on this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies