Ernest Cleveland: The Gold Standard for District Two (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:43:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ernest Cleveland: The Gold Standard for District Two (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ernest Cleveland: The Gold Standard for District Two  (Read 2720 times)
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« on: August 01, 2007, 08:29:35 PM »

Attendance at the debate will depend on how it is conducted.  I have no interest in a debate over IM.

Don't worry. It will be a forum debate moderated by myself (I have yet to endorse any candidate). I'm glad you're running, though.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 04:12:52 PM »

As I have done with other campaigns, on behalf on the National Weekly Atlasian, I will critique this campaign as well:

With the budget no longer a concern of the Senate, it is more imperative than ever that we have a sense of fiscal discipline in Nyman. 

You're preaching to the choir.

The return to a gold standard in Atlasian finance that I advocate in this campaign is but a tool to achieve that discipline.  Without that discipline our government is all too likely to churn out such extravagances of spending as to quickly make a dollar worth but 50 cents.  Send me to Nyman and you will help to provide an honest government that ensures honest money for honest work!

Same as the first one.

While your mission statement is short and simple, I think you need to state your positions on other issues besides spending and gold standard. However, your positions on those issues are looked upon favorably by the classical liberal National Weekly Atlasian. Good luck with your campaign. Smiley
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 05:10:17 PM »

I must say I was supportive of Mr. Moderate's lottery plan until Ernest brought up some valid points against it.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 08:08:38 PM »

Just wondering, since you two were mainly debating each other during the last debate and continue to debate each other right now, would you two like another debate to discuss these issues, or is this thread sufficient for that?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies