Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 01:14:13 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2008 Elections
| | |-+  J.C. Watts/Michael Steele v. Barack Obama/Al Sharpton
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: J.C. Watts/Michael Steele v. Barack Obama/Al Sharpton  (Read 1145 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
YaBB God
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2007, 08:32:22 am »
Ignore

Who wins this all-black matchup?

Gov. Christopher J. Christie
MODU
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 08:50:25 am »
Ignore

Obama would thump Watts.  Switch the ticket, and maybe Steele would have a better chance, but I think Obama would still win.

Attention bloggers:  Join SeededBuzz and gain access to thousands of new readers.  Simply paste a link and summary of your article for community members to link back to, drawing more activity to your site.  Membership is FREE!

Visit MODU's Musings

"Anybody who doesn't appreciate what America has done and President Bush, let them go to hell." - Betty Dawisha, Iraqi vote
Sheriff Buford TX Justice
AndrewCT
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 09:30:15 am »
Ignore

I really like J.C. Watts. I met him back in 2004, and he was a really nice guy. I'd gladly vote for him, but I know that Obama would defeat him handidly. I still think that Watts would pull off the usual republican states, minus Ohio, (and swing states Iowa and New Mexico)

My parents are pretty good about smelling a rat. 
Let me put this as clear as I can (saying this to myself, as well, so I can see it): I WILL get a job with CADD and I WILL keep the job.
Verily
Cuivienen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 12:28:15 pm »
Ignore

Obama would thump Watts.  Switch the ticket, and maybe Steele would have a better chance, but I think Obama would still win.

"Vote for me, I'm black" ("Vote for him, he's black") could only do worse than J. C. Watts.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 01:33:36 pm »
Ignore

"Vote for me, I'm black" ("Vote for him, he's black") could only do worse than J. C. Watts.

Wink

Moderate Liberal Populist Smiley [Personal 45%/Economic 42%] / Defense 'Hawk'

Registered in Georgia for Fantasy Politics
black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 01:39:38 pm »
Ignore

What's with all the love of J.C. Watts and the belief he'd be such an awesome candidate? The guy's just an Alan Keyes clone.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
YaBB God
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 01:39:52 pm »
Ignore

Not only is a Watts a well-liked former congressman but a former football star.  No way he loses to Barack Obama and AL SHARPTON!  Did someone miss the fact that AL SHARPTON is Obama's running mate?

Gov. Christopher J. Christie
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 01:43:25 pm »
Ignore

Not only is a Watts a well-liked former congressman but a former football star.  No way he loses to Barack Obama and AL SHARPTON!  Did someone miss the fact that AL SHARPTON is Obama's running mate?

I see. Thought you'd rig it against Obama, did you? About the only way you could save Watts' hide

Dave

Moderate Liberal Populist Smiley [Personal 45%/Economic 42%] / Defense 'Hawk'

Registered in Georgia for Fantasy Politics
opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 01:45:16 pm »
Ignore

White third party candidate, obviously.  This is america.

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

MODU
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 02:04:22 pm »
Ignore

I usually ignore the VPs when it comes to match-ups, unless they are truly a distraction.  In this case, Sharpton isn't much of a distraction since he will simply mimmic Obama (both do well in the media).  JC, for how good he is, would not be able to overcome that.

Attention bloggers:  Join SeededBuzz and gain access to thousands of new readers.  Simply paste a link and summary of your article for community members to link back to, drawing more activity to your site.  Membership is FREE!

Visit MODU's Musings

"Anybody who doesn't appreciate what America has done and President Bush, let them go to hell." - Betty Dawisha, Iraqi vote
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 04:38:59 pm »
Ignore

I would vote for the Dem's ticket of Obama/Sharpton. It would easily kick Watts/Steele's asses in the Presidential Election. What up Vanilla Face.

Here's to the State of Richard Nixon

Some things are better left covered up.
Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 05:51:17 pm »
Ignore

White third party candidate, obviously.  This is america.

You just goty opeboed!

HappyWarrior
hannibal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 10:27:54 pm »
Ignore

Steele btw will never win another Maryland election.  I can guarentee that.  He did such a horrible smear campaign againest Cardin most non-Republicans in Maryland dispese him to my knowledge.

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan
Know Your Rights!
ABAsite
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -5.39

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 12:01:34 am »
Ignore

Not only is a Watts a well-liked former congressman but a former football star.  No way he loses to Barack Obama and AL SHARPTON!  Did someone miss the fact that AL SHARPTON is Obama's running mate?

I see. Thought you'd rig it against Obama, did you?

Busted.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout