Romney: My 5 sons are serving their country by helping get me elected (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:42:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Romney: My 5 sons are serving their country by helping get me elected (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney: My 5 sons are serving their country by helping get me elected  (Read 2889 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 09, 2007, 11:27:33 AM »

Why do they always target Republicans with these types of questions? I have a question of my own,Why didn't Chelsea Clinton serve in the miltary or why didn't Barack Obama serve?

Can you answer that liberals?
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:18:18 PM »

Why do they always target Republicans with these types of questions? I have a question of my own,Why didn't Chelsea Clinton serve in the miltary or why didn't Barack Obama serve?

Why do you think Illinois, an increasingly Democratic state, will somehow kick out Dick Durbin?
Can you answer that, hack?

Your bringing this up because you can't think of an acceptable answer to my question thats why.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 12:35:15 PM »

Why do you think Illinois, an increasingly Democratic state, will somehow kick out Dick Durbin?

Your bringing this up because you can't think of an acceptable answer to my question thats why.
More like huge hacks like you who think that increasingly Democratic states will suddenly kick out popular senators and that the large military population in Hawaii will just suddenly destroy the Democratic power there have no right to start bitching about how some candidate's kids don't want to volunteer. But really, thanks for playing.

Also, what does my bringing this up have to do with your hackish, unrealistic predictions?

Besides I said long term these states could change,Also I didn't say they would suddenly turn Republican I said they could become battleground states? Also aren't the liberals unfairly picking on Republican canidates who wern't in the military when a majority of their own canidates weren't ether.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 12:42:44 PM »

More like huge hacks like you who think that increasingly Democratic states will suddenly kick out popular senators and that the large military population in Hawaii will just suddenly destroy the Democratic power there have no right to start bitching about how some candidate's kids don't want to volunteer. But really, thanks for playing.

Also, what does my bringing this up have to do with your hackish, unrealistic predictions?

Besides I said long term these states could change,Also I didn't say they would suddenly turn Republican I said they could become battleground states? Also aren't the liberals unfairly picking on Republican canidates who wern't in the military when a majority of their own canidates weren't ether.
I've said this before:
Illinois is trending Democratic. Don't expect states trending Democratic to suddenly become competitive. That's like saying all of a sudden, Georgia out of all states will become competitive.

And as some have said, it's volunteer. The candidates could have chosen if they wanted to serve or not.

Even if they still could choose were are the liberals picking on the Republicans who didn't choose to serve in the military,This shows hypocrisy at it's finest.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies