Romney: My 5 sons are serving their country by helping get me elected (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:00:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Romney: My 5 sons are serving their country by helping get me elected (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney: My 5 sons are serving their country by helping get me elected  (Read 2857 times)
StateBoiler
fe234
YaBB God

« on: August 08, 2007, 06:10:47 PM »
« edited: August 08, 2007, 06:15:55 PM by StateBoiler »

For those that don't wish to click on the link, a person on DailyKos went to an "Ask Mitt" session. She then recounts the following:

Question: "Are any of your five sons currently serving in the United States military and if not are any of them planning to support the war on terror by enlisting in the United States Military." 

Response: "We have a voluntary army in this country. There are a variety of ways you can show your support for our soldiers. My sons are showing support by trying to get me elected as the President of the United States."

(Romney then talked about his niece laying sod in her yard of a new house and getting assaulted by her HOA for not laying a certain kind of sod...I think)

"There are a variety of ways we can show support for our military and our nation. My son Josh bought a Winnebago and is driving across the State of Iowa to get me elected."
StateBoiler
fe234
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 05:49:02 PM »

If that election happens, it shows that Republican conservatism is dead.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies