Illegal Alien, Hid in Church for Year, is Deported, Finally (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:14:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Illegal Alien, Hid in Church for Year, is Deported, Finally (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Illegal Alien, Hid in Church for Year, is Deported, Finally  (Read 5274 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« on: August 20, 2007, 06:55:45 AM »

Despicable.

Why are you a xenophobe, BTW?  Have you considered the Republican Party?  You may find that the sort of people in it will be closer to your views.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 06:20:07 PM »

Holy shit!  What makes a mother who is being separated from her son because of deportation a "bitch"?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/19/immigration.activist.ap/index.html

There's no reason her son can't go to Mexico with her. They need to make the constitution clear, that anchor babies aren't citizens.

Strongly agreed
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 12:58:23 AM »

To those who say that my stance is republican, name a democratic senator who says illegal aliens should just stay here unidentified and illegally. This woman worked at O'Hare International Airport! That's a huge security risk, maybe not in her case but for others it is.

LOL!  Employing any one of 12 million illegal immigrants is a "HUGE SECURITY RISK"?  What's next, warrantless wiretapping is necessary to protect America from the terrorists?  Seriously, join the Republican party... you will feel much more at home there.  Maybe you can get a spare room next to CARLHAYDEN's jail cell.

Anyway, our opinion isn't that illegal aliens should stay here unidentified and "illegally."  They should be given amnesty and free citizenship instead.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 06:30:36 AM »
« Edited: August 21, 2007, 07:03:35 AM by Ebowed »

Anyway, the majority of democrats don't believe in giving criminal illegal aliens such as herself amnesty and free citizenship. The failed "amnesty" bill didn't even give illegal aliens free citizenship. You're fringe. You don't speak for my party.

I don't care who I speak for.  Don't claim the party as "yours", though.  Keep in mind that not a single candidate for President from the Democratic aisle supports mass deportations.  They support a path to citizenship, and they support giving aliens access to health care.  There's no reason to kick out 12 million people, after all.  It would be harder to make us even more disliked in the international community, but we could sure do it with an inhumane mass deportation.

Anyway, people who come here to work and start families are clearly vicious criminals.

but we can't have people here undocumented.

That's why you document them, and give them citizenship.  This is pretty simple.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 02:44:44 AM »

Anyway, the majority of democrats don't believe in giving criminal illegal aliens such as herself amnesty and free citizenship. The failed "amnesty" bill didn't even give illegal aliens free citizenship. You're fringe. You don't speak for my party.

I don't care who I speak for. Don't claim the party as "yours", though.  Keep in mind that not a single candidate for President from the Democratic aisle supports mass deportations.  They support a path to citizenship, and they support giving aliens access to health care.  There's no reason to kick out 12 million people, after all.  It would be harder to make us even more disliked in the international community, but we could sure do it with an inhumane mass deportation.

Anyway, people who come here to work and start families are clearly vicious criminals.

but we can't have people here undocumented.

That's why you document them, and give them citizenship.  This is pretty simple.
read your other post

What?  'Our' referred to the people in this thread correctly recommending that you join the GOP.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 01:38:26 AM »

Might sound right-wing of me, but I agree with Conan completely

Why?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 07:37:22 PM »

Why punish someone for breaking laws that shouldn't exist in the first place?

You believe that people shouldn't be punished for breaking laws they don't like?

Joe, if we change the laws because they are deemed unfair by the lawmakers, we can't penalize people for breaking those same laws previously, especially in the case of victimless crimes.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 02:36:14 AM »

there is laws governing this and that is something we need espically in the post 9/11 world.

Completely irrelevant.

This as I'm reading along is a fact that Ebowed doesn't seem to grasp as he claims mistreatment and such and completely ignores the fact that we have laws  regarding the immigration process and the last time I checked sneaking into this nation wasn't legal.       

The reason people 'sneak' into the nation to begin with is because the immigration laws are unnecessarily strict and bureaucratic.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 07:22:24 PM »

She and others are also saying our laws are inhumane. I don't think they are.  .... I have a friend whos been living in the United States for 16 years, is a legal resident, and was only allowed to apply for citizenship and leave the country last year.

You just proved how insane and unfair our laws are.  You shouldn't have to wait 16 years to get citizenship.  No wonder people are just crossing the border.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 07:37:18 PM »

If she is so concerned about her son being left in the US, she can let me know and I'll pick up the tab for his return flight back to Mexico so he can join her.

Her son is a US citizen.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 03:14:29 AM »

If she is so concerned about her son being left in the US, she can let me know and I'll pick up the tab for his return flight back to Mexico so he can join her.

Her son is a US citizen.

You know you pay a price when you doe things illegally.

Well, I'm glad you support reparations for descendants of slaves.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies