Illegal Alien, Hid in Church for Year, is Deported, Finally (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:37:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Illegal Alien, Hid in Church for Year, is Deported, Finally (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Illegal Alien, Hid in Church for Year, is Deported, Finally  (Read 5263 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 26, 2007, 01:28:35 AM »

Yeah, that's a pretty heartless thing to do. To kick a mother out of the country and not let her take her child.

Was she actually not allowed to take the kid?

Either way, she ought to have been out of here on a rocket.
She was in LA where she was deported. She was sent to Tijuana and the son then went there and is now back in LA so that she can use him to come back. Disgusting mother, leaves her child alone in LA.

Just to say Conan you are right in this argument as like you pointed out this is a nation of immigrants,However like you also pointed out there is laws governing this and that is something we need espically in the post 9/11 world. This as I'm reading along is a fact that Ebowed doesn't seem to grasp as he claims mistreatment and such and completely ignores the fact that we have laws  regarding the immigration process and the last time I checked sneaking into this nation wasn't legal.       
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 08:29:41 AM »

there is laws governing this and that is something we need espically in the post 9/11 world.

Completely irrelevant.

How is that "irrelevant"

This as I'm reading along is a fact that Ebowed doesn't seem to grasp as he claims mistreatment and such and completely ignores the fact that we have laws  regarding the immigration process and the last time I checked sneaking into this nation wasn't legal.       

The reason people 'sneak' into the nation to begin with is because the immigration laws are unnecessarily strict and bureaucratic.

Still the law is the law and sneaking into a nation is pretty much illegal in every country around the world.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 12:22:15 AM »
« Edited: August 30, 2007, 09:25:06 AM by Kevin »

If she is so concerned about her son being left in the US, she can let me know and I'll pick up the tab for his return flight back to Mexico so he can join her.

Her son is a US citizen.

You know you pay a price when you do things illegally.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 12:39:28 AM »

If she is so concerned about her son being left in the US, she can let me know and I'll pick up the tab for his return flight back to Mexico so he can join her.

Her son is a US citizen.

You know you pay a price when you doe things illegally.

Citizenship is a universal human right.

If he wants to go live with his mother let him as he will still retain his citizenship.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies