Illegal Alien, Hid in Church for Year, is Deported, Finally (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:13:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Illegal Alien, Hid in Church for Year, is Deported, Finally (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Illegal Alien, Hid in Church for Year, is Deported, Finally  (Read 5281 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: August 23, 2007, 10:24:02 AM »

Anyway, our opinion isn't that illegal aliens should stay here unidentified and "illegally."  They should be given amnesty and free citizenship instead.

^^^^
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 11:30:24 AM »

Anyway, our opinion isn't that illegal aliens should stay here unidentified and "illegally."  They should be given amnesty and free citizenship instead.

^^^^

You seriously support that crap Bacon? When that belief comes mainstream it will then be time to vote from the rooftops.

Honestly, I fail to see why we shouldn't make legal immigration much easier. And if legal immigration is to be made easier, it only makes sense that the same new laws apply to people who already reside in the country.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 06:03:56 PM »

^^^^

You seriously support that crap Bacon? When that belief comes mainstream it will then be time to vote from the rooftops.

Honestly, I fail to see why we shouldn't make legal immigration much easier. And if legal immigration is to be made easier, it only makes sense that the same new laws apply to people who already reside in the country.
After penalization because they broke our laws.

Why punish someone for breaking laws that shouldn't exist in the first place?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 07:25:20 PM »

Why punish someone for breaking laws that shouldn't exist in the first place?

You believe that people shouldn't be punished for breaking laws they don't like?

I previously mentioned that I believe an 'amnesty' should come into effect at the same time as change in immigration laws.

Why should someone be punished for breaking a law that wouldn't even exist anymore?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies