Navy Vet imprisoned and tortured for whistle blowing in Iraq
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 09:41:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Navy Vet imprisoned and tortured for whistle blowing in Iraq
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Navy Vet imprisoned and tortured for whistle blowing in Iraq  (Read 2060 times)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 01:03:04 PM »

MODU, what exactly would it take to convince you of some form of wrongdoing within the military and/or the executive branch?

Do you even believe that such a thing is possible?

I've noted when there have been errors and wrong-doings, so you are more than welcomed to take that comment back.  As in this case, I haven't found anything else outside of the source article by the AP that lays out the story.  So as it is based, he and his partner should have been released once confirmation from the FBI handler was received.  However, I go back to what I said, with him and his partner being employed by the group accused of selling the hardware, it would be a reasonable assumption to believe they might have been involved with the sales and only provided information as their way out, which is probably why they were arrested.  Drilling them for information at that time would have been acceptable in theatre to obtain any additional information in that situation.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies