Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:57:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!  (Read 113468 times)
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2007, 07:42:17 PM »

Anyone who is a white nationalist is automatically a troll.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2007, 07:45:34 PM »

well, the guy's obviously a troll otherwise.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2007, 07:47:34 PM »

Someone else could, in theory, choose the same screenname, either by pure coincidence or for more nefarious reasons

Gabu's point is quite valid...re: lou dobbs
did you click the link? the guy's going on about Aaron Russo. Has to be him. He once predicted Russo would win against Bush and Kerry on here. And if it is him, which it is, I have to say I lost whatever respect I had in the troll. Disgusting ideology, white nationalism is.

Err, you're missing the point.

Its highly unlikely that it is anyone else; however, its not outside the realm of possibilities that someone who knows how he posts here would create a "loudobbs08" over there and post similar stuff.

Like I said, highly unlikely, but not impossible.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2007, 07:47:43 PM »

He is? I haven't seen too many psots from him.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2007, 07:50:10 PM »

He is? I haven't seen too many psots from him.
yeah, he said Russo would win the 04 election had he been on the ballot, and he likes to do dumb stuff like posting that map of Texas out of nowhere.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2007, 07:50:48 PM »

Someone else could, in theory, choose the same screenname, either by pure coincidence or for more nefarious reasons

did you click the link? the guy's going on about Aaron Russo. Has to be him. He once predicted Russo would win against Bush and Kerry on here. And if it is him, which it is, I have to say I lost whatever respect I had in the troll. Disgusting ideology, white nationalism is.

Its highly unlikely that it is anyone else; however, its not outside the realm of possibilities that someone who knows how he posts here would create a "loudobbs08" over there and post similar stuff.

I've confirmed it's him. He links to another forum where he posts under the name Robert Stark. As you can see his original name here is Robert Stark, and there pretty much is no chance that there is more than one person who goes by Robert Stark & LouDobbs08 (and sounds exactly like him).
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2007, 07:53:10 PM »

I've confirmed it's him. He links to another forum where he posts under the name Robert Stark. As you can see his original name here is Robert Stark, and there pretty much is no chance that there is more than one person who goes by Robert Stark & LouDobbs08 (and sounds exactly like him).

I think you've reduced the likelihood of impersonation to such an minute number that we can say its him with confidence.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2007, 07:58:28 PM »

That's disgusting. I have to agree completely with Porce that white nationalists, aryan nation people, and neo-Nazis have no place on this forum.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »

I welcome the Aryans, white nationalists, and neo-Nazis to the forum and applaud their exercise of the right to freedom of speech.  It is easy to agree with freedom of speech until you find an ideology you disagree with.

I support freedom of speech.  The guy's a troll, though, and Atlas Forum doesn't need a reputation as being an Aryan nation haven.

But if he's a white nationalist, he ought to be open about it, to get the full hatred and derision he deserves.  (Though a quick overview of his posts on here, most of which are obsessed with immigration amnesty, confirms a closet racist ideology)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2007, 08:23:23 PM »

I welcome the Aryans, white nationalists, and neo-Nazis to the forum and applaud their exercise of the right to freedom of speech.  It is easy to agree with freedom of speech until you find an ideology you disagree with.

This is a private forum. Dave can silence whoever he wants. There is no freedom of speech here.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2007, 08:45:07 PM »

I don't think LouDobbs08 should be banned for being a Neo-Nazi.  As long as he doesn't attack other members because of his ideology, then he should be allowed to hold his viewpoints.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2007, 08:45:45 PM »

I don't think LouDobbs08 should be banned for being a Neo-Nazi.  As long as he doesn't attack other members because of his ideology, then he should be allowed to hold his viewpoints.  All you have to do is just think of him as Bandit from a different part of the spectrum.
I agree. We need more nuts.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2007, 10:23:21 PM »

I don't believe he's said anything racist on this site yet.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2007, 12:56:34 AM »

I don't think LouDobbs08 should be banned for being a Neo-Nazi.  As long as he doesn't attack other members because of his ideology, then he should be allowed to hold his viewpoints.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2007, 01:04:17 AM »

Oh, States, you know you're a Nazi at heart. Wink
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2007, 02:56:43 AM »

Smells like fried human meat justice!

Nothing like an execution to stop violent criminals.  I hear Texas' crime rates are so low that a gay man can walk naked through a rural farming community and be completely unhurt!
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2007, 04:28:27 AM »

Not really a big surprise if you read his posts.. (Amnesty, The Rockefellers, Bohemian Grove and The CFR seem to be curious obsessions with him. And of course Paul\Russo.)

Well I would like to second what Ebowed and Wixted said though I don't think he has done anything worthy of banning and we should encourage his right to spread and discuss his opinions. (Though if he posts at Stormfront then he knows how much he would be owned if he actually expressed his full views here..)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2007, 06:32:34 PM »

I'm getting really tired of all the strawman/misinterpretation Biblical arguments used on this forum.

You're discussing politics on the internet, what'd you expect?

(The following message is my own beliefs, not a message toward you Queen Mum.)

I don't know who that was - I've never noticed him before, but apparently he doesn't know that the Queen Mum is a fantasy politics inside joke.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2007, 08:09:18 PM »

Not really a big surprise if you read his posts.. (Amnesty, The Rockefellers, Bohemian Grove and The CFR seem to be curious obsessions with him. And of course Paul\Russo.)

Well I would like to second what Ebowed and Wixted said though I don't think he has done anything worthy of banning and we should encourage his right to spread and discuss his opinions. (Though if he posts at Stormfront then he knows how much he would be owned if he actually expressed his full views here..)

He hasn't done anything banable here but I hope that any such banning would be done quickly if people were to start spouting neo-Nazi and white supremacist rhetoric.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2007, 09:27:55 PM »

I know he doesn't care much for the Mexicans but I must say I'm shocked if he is actually a neo-nazi.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2007, 12:04:13 PM »

BRTD reaches new heights in displaying his debating prowess:

ANHEUSER-BUSCH ($37,000): Alcohol kills 100,000 people every year. Over 12 million Americans are addicted to it. Yet the Administration has done almost nothing to raise awareness of the dangers of alcohol abuse. Maybe that's because alcohol industry PACs are among the biggest spenders in Washington, giving out $2.3 million in 1997-1998 alone, more than the gun lobby.

blah blah blah. Shut up. Alcohol is great and needs to be deregulated.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2007, 12:18:59 PM »

I wouldn't expect anything else from someone who posts on Stormfront...
I don't get it - who're you referring to?
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2007, 12:26:31 PM »

LouDobbs08/Robert Stark
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2007, 04:37:46 PM »

I think it's even funnier out of context:

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ WOULD VOTE FOR AGAIN!!!!1
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2007, 11:23:33 PM »

Not surprising, but this guy has even done something to piss you off!  He implied that the South is supportive of bestiality.  Maybe you should send some of your slaves to go after this guy, eh, States?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies