3 arrested in Germany over alleged attack plots on Frankfurt airport, U.S. base (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:04:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  3 arrested in Germany over alleged attack plots on Frankfurt airport, U.S. base (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3 arrested in Germany over alleged attack plots on Frankfurt airport, U.S. base  (Read 1342 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: September 05, 2007, 12:09:32 PM »

Spiegel online claims (as one of five possible targets, the others all being US military installations) the US army's Rhein Main airbase - which since 2005 has been permanently closed down, and which will be built up and incorporated into the civilian airport in the future, but where currently nothing at all is happening. Not a worthwhile terrorist target, unless you care about not actually hurting anybody.

Oh yeah, and they were arrested in the village of Medebach, for which the road my father lives on is named.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 12:37:30 PM »

Oh yeah, and they were arrested in the village of Medebach, for which the road my father lives on is named.

Actually, I know someone who lives in Medebach and spent some days there last year. Never saw any terrorists, but plenty of cows.
The cows were terrorists in disguise.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 02:42:07 PM »

Actually, I know someone who lives in Medebach and spent some days there last year. Never saw any terrorists, but plenty of cows.
The cows were terrorists in disguise.

Moo-slims
No. This isn`t India; our cows are not "slim".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies