Voting Trends By 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:29:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Voting Trends By 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Voting Trends By 2016  (Read 28339 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: July 28, 2004, 05:38:14 PM »

With regards to PA, here's my take:

Pennsylvania will polarize between east and west bigtime.  If the modern Republican party gets too neo-conservative, there may be huge problems for them especially in the Southeast around Philly which were once very strong GOP areas.  I think Montgomery Co will be solid Dem with Bucks, Delaware, and Chester trending in that direction.  The Lehigh Valley has been slightly trending GOP, but I think it will reverse with the expansion of New York and Philadelphia.  The old "Reagan Democrat" will die out and newer, more educated Democrats will take over.  The same will trend for the Poconos area.  Pittsburgh and the West may even out.  The economy out there has to drastically get better for any real shift in power.  PA stays soft Dem and maybe even expands.  
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 08:11:54 PM »

A lot of it depends on how neo-con the Republican party gets.  I can safely say eastern Pennsylvania including the staunchly GOP areas will not go for it and signs are alredy pointing to that.  If Bucks Co., PA had even a half decent Democratic party, PA-8 would easily flip. I can definititely see states like Pennsylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina become more Dem.  PA's Republican party is falling fast.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 08:41:24 PM »

A lot of it depends on how neo-con the Republican party gets.  I can safely say eastern Pennsylvania including the staunchly GOP areas will not go for it and signs are alredy pointing to that.  If Bucks Co., PA had even a half decent Democratic party, PA-8 would easily flip. I can definititely see states like Pennsylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina become more Dem.  PA's Republican party is falling fast.

We're falling fast? We hold the Legislature, we hold both U.S. Senate seats, we have a majority in the Congressional delegation, we hold the state Attorney General's office, Rendell (D) has the weakest approval ratings out of the statewide office holders....and the PA GOP is the party falling fast?

The Asher/Fawkes machine is falling like a deck of cards.  Both are crooks and people know it.  Boyle is gonna beat Kenney I can feel it!  Melissa Brown will have to do better than Section 8 to get elected this time.  
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 08:56:36 PM »

We're falling fast? We hold the Legislature, we hold both U.S. Senate seats, we have a majority in the Congressional delegation, we hold the state Attorney General's office, Rendell (D) has the weakest approval ratings out of the statewide office holders....and the PA GOP is the party falling fast?

The Asher/Fawkes machine is falling like a deck of cards.  Both are crooks and people know it.  Boyle is gonna beat Kenney I can feel it!  Melissa Brown will have to do better than Section 8 to get elected this time.  

Boyle beating Kenney? Give me a break. Kenney has been re-elected by time and time again (by sizable margins, too). Every two years we hear how Kenney will lose. He is the state Rep. targeted by the Dems. And after all their attempts, they fail. And this year will be no different.

Joe Nicoletti and youself are not the only opinions in the Northeast.  Answering for the @ssholes up top will be a tough problem for the GOP even in NE Philly.  Had the Dems picked a more moderate and prominent candidate, I could see Speaker Perzel's seat in jeopardy as well.  Right now, the only GOPer in the Northeast that's 100% squeaky clean is John Taylor.  The others are as rotten as Street!  Good riddance!  
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2004, 09:11:43 PM »

I forgot about O'Brien.. sorry.  Kenney is Perzel's lackey and Perzel himself is an f-ing thief!  
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2004, 09:21:40 PM »

Give me a break. How is he a thief? This man is a very dedicated community leader. You Dems might not like him but to call him a thief...don't you think that's alittle extreme?

Hell no!  I will not apologize for that statement.  He has his wife and his in-laws raking it in from a failing charter school, he is trying to privatize everything so he can get a hefty payday.  I hope the residents of PA-172 can see thrugh his pork-barreling garbage.  The guy looks up to pond scum.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies