Voting Trends By 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:23:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Voting Trends By 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Voting Trends By 2016  (Read 28336 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: July 28, 2004, 08:20:34 PM »

A lot of it depends on how neo-con the Republican party gets.  I can safely say eastern Pennsylvania including the staunchly GOP areas will not go for it and signs are alredy pointing to that.  If Bucks Co., PA had even a half decent Democratic party, PA-8 would easily flip. I can definititely see states like Pennsylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina become more Dem.  PA's Republican party is falling fast.

We're falling fast? We hold the Legislature, we hold both U.S. Senate seats, we have a majority in the Congressional delegation, we hold the state Attorney General's office, Rendell (D) has the weakest approval ratings out of the statewide office holders....and the PA GOP is the party falling fast?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 08:45:28 PM »

A lot of it depends on how neo-con the Republican party gets.  I can safely say eastern Pennsylvania including the staunchly GOP areas will not go for it and signs are alredy pointing to that.  If Bucks Co., PA had even a half decent Democratic party, PA-8 would easily flip. I can definititely see states like Pennsylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina become more Dem.  PA's Republican party is falling fast.

We're falling fast? We hold the Legislature, we hold both U.S. Senate seats, we have a majority in the Congressional delegation, we hold the state Attorney General's office, Rendell (D) has the weakest approval ratings out of the statewide office holders....and the PA GOP is the party falling fast?

The Asher/Fawkes machine is falling like a deck of cards.  Both are crooks and people know it.  Boyle is gonna beat Kenney I can feel it!  Melissa Brown will have to do better than Section 8 to get elected this time.  

Boyle beating Kenney? Give me a break. Kenney has been re-elected by time and time again (by sizable margins, too). Every two years we hear how Kenney will lose. He is the state Rep. targeted by the Dems. And after all their attempts, they fail. And this year will be no different.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 09:09:31 PM »

The Asher/Fawkes machine is falling like a deck of cards.  Both are crooks and people know it.  Boyle is gonna beat Kenney I can feel it!  Melissa Brown will have to do better than Section 8 to get elected this time.  

Boyle beating Kenney? Give me a break. Kenney has been re-elected by time and time again (by sizable margins, too). Every two years we hear how Kenney will lose. He is the state Rep. targeted by the Dems. And after all their attempts, they fail. And this year will be no different.

Joe Nicoletti and youself are not the only opinions in the Northeast.  Answering for the @ssholes up top will be a tough problem for the GOP even in NE Philly.  Had the Dems picked a more moderate and prominent candidate, I could see Speaker Perzel's seat in jeopardy as well.  Right now, the only GOPer in the Northeast that's 100% squeaky clean is John Taylor.  The others are as rotten as Street!  Good riddance!  

Perzel has a safe GOP district now. Nobody will beat him. And as for the "only GOPer in the Northeast that's 100% squeaky clean is John Taylor. The others are as rotten as Street." you must be kidding. What's your problem with Denny O'Brien? The Dems of PA169th House district really like O'Brien. That might be why they chose not to run candidates against him. How can you compare George Kenney to John Street? You have some strong opinions Handzus but most are pretty ridiculous.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 09:16:39 PM »

Give me a break. How is he a thief? This man is a very dedicated community leader. You Dems might not like him but to call him a thief...don't you think that's alittle extreme?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies