National Weekly Atlasian Presidential Straw Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:38:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  National Weekly Atlasian Presidential Straw Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: National Weekly Atlasian Presidential Straw Poll  (Read 2032 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 21, 2007, 04:35:40 AM »

[1] Sensei
[2] TexasGurl

[1]Speed
[2]Jas
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 06:24:29 PM »

This is indeed a great showing for both me and Sensei, and indeed great showings by Colin and Jas. I see a very great campaign coming from both sides, as well as some great discussion about the future of Atlasia. Well done, Jas, and congratulations. You are held in high regard for a reason, my friend.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 05:07:16 PM »

I know the poll is over, but the recent comment made by our President regarding the Governor's and the End to Districts amendment "I don't give a sh**t about the regions, I don't give a sh**t about your power" is making me reconsider marking him as my #2 decision in October, and instead, swaying me over toward Governor Polnut, who has been a staunch opponent of this amendment.
Dave forbid that we actually have things in place less than a week after an election. How could we possibly remove the Atlasian tradition of grinding for weeks, even months before districts are decided so that the political process gets driven to all but frozen.[/sarcasm]
 Defeat of the amendment is a victory for bureaucracy and continued exclusion of candidates and healthy, informative campaigns. I will use this post as my endorsement of the amendment, although my de facto endorsement occurred in the voting booth.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies