Stuff you really hate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:12:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Stuff you really hate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Stuff you really hate  (Read 2293 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 23, 2007, 07:52:33 PM »

Post something that you really hate/really annoys you.  Keep it short, but post as many as you like.

This idea came from the "stuffireallyhate.com" website.  I laughed really hard when I read this:

I hate....eating at a reataurant and there r empty tbls andppl come n sit right next 2 urs

So, without further ado: 

I hate people that can't just type the WHOLE F**KING WORD!!!!

Maybe I just don't understand. 
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 07:53:12 PM »

The United States Senate
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 09:07:31 PM »

Your mother for making me pay in advance
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 09:40:52 PM »

I hate people that can't just type the WHOLE F**KING WORD!!!!

Hear f**king hear.
Friz
thad_l
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: -9.74

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 09:53:00 PM »

- Bigots
 - Rapists
 - George W. Bush
 - Pat Robertson
 - Pope Benedict
 - John Kricfalusi
 - Ann Coulter
 - Rush Limbaugh
 - The show "Will & Grace"
 - The movie "Showgirls"
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 10:44:06 PM »

The fact they make tube tops in XXL
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 11:23:23 PM »

The employees at the DMV.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 11:31:40 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 11:45:31 PM »

1)  I hate it when people have nothing to talk about but the same 3-4 topics day-in and day-out.  I don't mean when you only kinda know someone and you just stick to your common interests, I mean after you have known someone for a while and they can't seem to help talking about the same things everytime they open their mouth.  Every single day, my step-father talks about the same exact things... often times multiple times in a day: His idiot brother, how much he hates this area, one of his 3 friends and did I mention how much he hates this area and his idiot brother?  And each time he tells you the same old sh**t, he expects you to act like you heard it the first time.  He isn't the only person I know who does this, but he is the worst offender.

2)  When people talk just to hear the sound of their own voice.  They don't have anything of value to say, they just need to be the center of attention.  Also, my step-father.

3)  When you have to tell people the same sh**t over-and-over-and-over again before they remember it.  Both my parents are like this and I know this one girl who I otherwise adore who never seems to remember the things I tell her.  I often times wonder if its because their memory is that bad, or because they aren't listening.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 11:59:41 PM »

loud children in public places
awful overplayed music
in depth discussions about sports
styrofoam rubbing against styrofoam
yellow lights
unnecessary drama
arrogance
cat urine
american idol

So I guess my worst nightmare might be an american idol performance where a whiny conceited toddler sings a terrible pop song about the 1987 super bowl while a band plays all styrofoam instruments in the middle of an intersection. And a cat pisses nearby.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 02:18:42 AM »

Huh

What, aren't sports fans "smart" enough to have in-depth discussions about their passion?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 03:08:10 AM »

Country music
In depth discussion about cars, sports, or schools
Xenophobes
Dogs
White people who use "n" in everyday conversation
People who post on Stormfront
Skits and interstitials on music albums
Hardcore fans of bands who "just can't stand the new stuff" (as a general rule; sometimes the new stuff may just be bad, but they have a certain way of saying it that pisses me off.)
Action films (war/battle films excluded)
People who type "your" for "you're"
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 05:22:40 AM »

• Scientologists
  • Pat Robertson
  • Pauline Hanson
  • FOX News
  • Cliff Richard's Wired for Sound and all his music in General
  • Whitesnake
  • Myspace
  • Dumb People (People in my class for example, some don't know what Morse code is!)
  • The Movie View from the Top
  • Most music these days, boy is f**king terrible (except for a few bands, I know there are still some good ones out there)
  • Paris Hilton
  • Britney Spears
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 10:31:39 AM »

Huh

What, aren't sports fans "smart" enough to have in-depth discussions about their passion?

They certainly know what they're talking about, to the best of my knowledge, and that's what scares me. Maybe I should have been more specific - I hate people who can only have in depth discussions about sports. They are obnoxious wastes of existence.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 11:56:06 AM »

Hmmmm . . . well:

- I hate the "concrete jungle."  I'm sorry, but city planners should be smart enough to leave an extra 40 feet on either side of the street free of buildings and street venders so they can plant large trees that will shade the asphalt.  Not only would it improve the air quality, but it would reduce the reflective heat levels by a degree or two (beyond the fact that it would add color and make the city look nice).  As old buildings are torn down, new buildings should be moved back 40 feet.

- I hate the repeated polls/topics where the originator is trying to find a combination/scenario in which their prefered answer comes up as the winner.  I'm sorry, but if someone disagrees with you the first and second time, there is no sense wasting everyone elses time just so your fragile ego can be stroked.  Get over yourselves.

- I hate people who break things and then try to cover it up.  If you dropped a water bottle at the store and the plastic seal started to leak, don't pick it up and place it back on the shelf (or kick it out of the way).  Find a clerk and let them know.  It's called being responsible for your actions.

- I hate it when politicians think the solution to large problems is more taxation.  If something is failing, look at the source and not the symptoms.  A 12% increase in taxes on the middle class to put a bandaid on Social Security doesn't not solve the problem, Mr. Obama.

Eh, that's good enough for now.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 12:01:51 PM »

Let me see... low carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products, Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, Jeff that Wiggle that sleeps too darn much, the Yankees' payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, every-everything that exists, past, present, and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions!

Oh, and Hugh Jackman.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 01:00:51 PM »

Let me see... low carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products, Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, Jeff that Wiggle that sleeps too darn much, the Yankees' payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, every-everything that exists, past, present, and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions!

Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

What about me?  Tongue
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 02:58:18 PM »

Well, I'm a Libertarian so I hate poor people and grandmas. (but only if they're poor) Oh, and the environment - it must be destroyed before it destroys us.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2007, 03:04:23 PM »

Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

What about me?  Tongue

Sorry MODU, you don't make it. There is a difference between dislike and hate, LOL!
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 03:29:37 PM »

Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

What about me?  Tongue

Sorry MODU, you don't make it. There is a difference between dislike and hate, LOL!

Awwww man, I must be losing my touch.  Cheesy
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 06:09:37 PM »

Green Bay Packers
Calgary Flames
Markus Naslund
Country Music
Myspace
Florida Marlins
New York Yankees
New Orleans Hornets
Coleslaw
Michigan
Michigan State
most post-grunge rock and nu-metal

think that covers all the bases.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 06:58:57 PM »

I hate the Marlins too, but still feel a little loyal to them. But why do you hate them? and a better question, Why do you hate the Flames?
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 02:11:53 AM »

I hate the Marlins too, but still feel a little loyal to them. But why do you hate them? and a better question, Why do you hate the Flames?

You're from Miami, right? Why do you hate the Marlins?
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2007, 03:16:21 PM »

Marlins defeated both my favorite teams at the time in their respective NLCSs: 1997 Atlanta Braves and 2003 Chicago Cubs. And they've always had a tendency to kick my ass in All-Star Baseball '99 on the N64. Good times, I tell you, good times (except for losing to the Marlins).

And the Flames are just a useless team. They serve absolutely no purpose in life except to piss other people off.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2007, 04:25:37 PM »

You're from Miami, right? Why do you hate the Marlins?

The fans are garbage, in general. The team won two world series, and people still don't show up.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies