Clinton: $5,000 for every U.S. baby (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:55:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Clinton: $5,000 for every U.S. baby (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton: $5,000 for every U.S. baby  (Read 7707 times)
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« on: September 28, 2007, 10:33:43 PM »

Epic fail.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 01:20:24 AM »

Give $10,000 for every abortion instead and make birth control and condoms free.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 01:22:32 AM »

We shouldn't be promoting population growth. We need to make promotion of birth controls, contraception and legal abortion a condition of recieving any food/medical/other humanitarian aid.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 08:15:17 AM »

We shouldn't be promoting population growth. We need to make promotion of birth controls, contraception and legal abortion a condition of recieving any food/medical/other humanitarian aid.

Interesting idea.
Also pay people to get abortions and voluntarily sterilize themselves. Apply the reverse for IQ/creative people to boost the nation's IQ. Pay people with high IQs/noted authors/educated peiople to have kids but put special taxes on income for people with IQs below 120 who reproduce(adoption wouldn't incure taxes).
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 09:18:19 AM »

Yes. We need to reduce global population and I figure that promoting womans rights/abortion/contraceptives/vuluntary sterilization both at home and abroad is much more humane then... other methods which could be done to achieve that goal.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 04:03:48 PM »

will just incourage more illigitimate children, which is the primary cause of poverty.
For once in your life you post something I agree with.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 10:52:17 AM »

Why are so many people here supporting Eugenics and Population control? Seriously. What you are suggesting is a form of class warfare and you should be ashamed. The Nazis were for something almost exactly the same except more radical. They wanted the poor to be sterilized , as the were untermenshen.
My parents are the brightest on Earth and I perform great in school, and am one of the smartest kids, in a difficult Charter school. I am proof that it doesn't matter how stupid people are, they can still have smart or really smart kids. Even your twisted theories on life were true, it would still be so cruel and unjust to make people not reproduce, just because they had the bad luck to be born without smarts
And I thought the Eugenics was gone in America. You suck Abraham and LadyJane and you probably should join a Fascist or Neo-Nazi party as that is where you belong.

How is paying people to not have kids the same as forcible sterilization? Also I don't see any parallels between allowing voluntary sterilization, abortion, contraception and the nazi's extermination of undermenschen so I'm lost here. Also reported for calling me a nazi.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 05:50:20 PM »

What I want is a better functioning America with a higher average IQ and less problems than now. Also how is encouraging stupid people not to breed the same as wiping them out(also untermenshen? wtf? I'm not racist I just don't like stupid people). Yes I am pro-eugenics but that doesn't mean I support the same kind the nazis do(they support authoritarian eugenics while I support liberal eugenics). Keep in mind that societies function better with a higher average IQ(also lower IQ people are more likely to fall for religious/political demagogues, be easily swayed and tend to be more reactionary in their reactions to things in general(this translates into favoring reactionary politics)) of the population. It's in the interests of moderates/liberals/libertarians to support programs like my proposed ones since it'd reduce the parts of the population most prone to being reactionary minded and easily swayed(AKA conservative/populist voters).
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 05:44:32 PM »

What I want is a better functioning America with a higher average IQ and less problems than now.

Sorry, that's impossible. 100 will always be the average IQ by definition.
Not true. If there's less people on the lower ends of the IQ, the US average IQ would go up because of sheer numbers.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies