Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:39:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: Five Favorite/Least Favorite Forum Members  (Read 19004 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2009, 02:24:21 AM »

wow, you sure burned that fake poster
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2009, 02:26:07 AM »

wow, you sure burned that fake poster

I know he's fake (although I don't think he's who you think he is) but yes, thanks for noticing!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2009, 04:39:02 AM »

Torie (mainly because he spends most of his time here kissing liberal ass.  he is about as Republican as Ted kennedy.)

Haha!  Don't knock it till you try it Cobourn.  It feels so good!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2009, 04:48:37 AM »
« Edited: July 05, 2009, 04:50:30 AM by PiT »

favs:
Dc_united
DWTL
SPC
Brandon H
Duke

least favs:
Stark
Bandit
BRTD
J.J.
opebo

I don't dislike J.J. or opebo that much, though I put them there to come up with five.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2009, 05:51:49 AM »
« Edited: July 05, 2009, 05:59:54 AM by Senator Marokai Blue »

Brutal honesty incoming...

Favorites:

Purple State (Intelligent, fair, and generally has a good attitude.)
Lief (He and I tend to be on the same page whenever a thread is posted. Everytime I'm thinking "Someone really should mention ___" Lief does it! It's amazing Tongue)
Lunar (Always hilarious.)
Smash (I appreciate his analysis of demographics and I generally agree with him when it comes to political fortune-telling. People tend to dismiss him unfairly.)
MaxQue (This one needs no explanation. Few people here are as kind-hearted and he has been a great friend and ally in Atlasia.)

Honorable mentions here go to MasterJedi (We perhaps agree on very little politically, but he's a solid, all-around likable guy.) and Afleitch. (A complete gentleman and quite fair.)

Least Favorite:

RosettaStoned (No one here quite meets the definition of thoughtless cheesecake twinkazoid as Rosetta. Perhaps a likable individual, but being around him makes me feel like I've stumbled into a gay bar and lost 20 IQ points.)
Keystone Phil (This one also needs no explanation. Few people here have as bad an attitude nor as thoughtless a 'debate' style. If he was a new poster, he'd be labeled a slightly more likable Coburn.)
Mint (He has, pretty much, become a parody of his former self. And this is being kind.)
Sam Spade (Condescending, homophobic, and talks alot while saying little. What's to like here?)
Tmthforu94 (Two-faced, backstabbing, plagiarizing, teeny-bopper. Needs to get over his gay tween obsessions with male celebrities and stop getting others to do his homework.)

Honorable mention here goes to SPC. (Complete libertarian crazy. I have to suspend all coherent thought to get through a single post of his.)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2009, 12:14:06 PM »

Favorites:
Mint
PiT
Vepres
Inks
pbrower2a

Least Favorites:
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2009, 12:46:07 PM »

Favourites:

PiT (Has awesome political views)
Mint (Friendly, decent, all round cool guy.)
KeystonePhil (Again, friendly, though his support of Santorum is... worrying)
The Mikado (One of the politest and most mature members of the board)
Hashemite (Again, friendly and posts interesting topics and maps)

Least Favourites:

Stark (Retarded anti-Semitic troll. Is in urgent need of a banhammering.)
BRTD (Supports left-wing terrorist groups)
Lief (Supports Obama too often, is anti-Israel)
Rowan Brandon (Too right wing)
Can't think of a 5th.

Other Mentions:
Einzige (Would have earned a place on the Least list, but lately seems to be a far more agreeable person)
BushOklahoma (Again, has improved)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2009, 12:49:06 PM »

Least Favorite:

RosettaStoned (No one here quite meets the definition of thoughtless cheesecake twinkazoid as Rosetta. Perhaps a likable individual, but being around him makes me feel like I've stumbled into a gay bar and lost 20 IQ points.)
Keystone Phil (This one also needs no explanation. Few people here have as bad an attitude nor as thoughtless a 'debate' style. If he was a new poster, he'd be labeled a slightly more likable Coburn.)
Mint (He has, pretty much, become a parody of his former self. And this is being kind.)
Tmthforu94 (Two-faced, backstabbing, plagiarizing, teeny-bopper. Needs to get over his gay tween obsessions with male celebrities and stop getting others to do his homework.)

Haha, look at that! Four of his five least favorite members are people he has fucked with on a personal level off the forum.

What a sad, sad child.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »

Least Favorite:

Haha, look at that! Four of his five least favorite members are people he has fucked with on a personal level off the forum.

What a sad, sad child.

I dont know...
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2009, 12:51:53 PM »

Least Favorite:

What a sad, sad child.

Yeah... it's generally not a good idea to be bringing personal stuff into the public view like that.  If you have a personal problem with someone stemming from personal conversation, bring it up with them personally.
the artist formerly known as catmusic
catmusic
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.16, S: -7.91

P
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2009, 01:23:34 PM »

no particular order on these.

Favorites:
Dc_united
Bayh! '10
Swedish Cheese
angus
MaxQue
adding more:
Linus Van Pelt
Made in the USA
PiT

Least favorites:
du Guesclin is a Traitor
intermoderite
Coburn in 2012
I can't think of any more least favorites.

pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2009, 01:49:12 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2009, 01:52:43 PM by Sarah Palin Supporter »

Least Favorite Sad

1) Robert (Blue Opebo) Stark (Nazi.....and Ron Paul Holic)

2) Coburn in 2012 (Annoying, a idiot, a hack, a troll and someone who obivosuly has no sense of decency)

3) Xahar (Self-Explanatory)

4) BRTD (... He can be annoying.. and he hates Norm!!! and he's a liberal!!!)

5) Fezzyfestoon (Whiner. Attention whore and obivously loves sucking the blood of republicans)

Favorites

1) Mint (Awesome guy. Really nice and talks with intelligence. Someone who can possibly make me re-think my views)

2) Vepres (He seems like a cool guy to talk to. Plus unlike most libertarian-leaning people isn't crazy.)

3) Tmthforu94 (Cool guy. A stereotype of a average teenager. lol. Easy to talk to.)

4) PiT (See My vespres comment)

5) Mechaman ( Cool guy. Though he is so socailly liberal it makes me puke)

People who didn't make the least favorite list but are close Sad

RowanBrandon (6)
Intermoderate (7)

People who didn't make the favorite list but are close

BushOklahoma (9)
Mike Keller (7)
Democratic Hawk (Cool
NC Yankee (10)
Keystone Phil (11)
Gov. Andrew CT (6)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2009, 02:13:02 PM »

Favorites:
Duke, BrandonH, PiT, SPC, Inks (sorry I had to leave people off)

Least:
I don't really hate people after long breaks except for a few,
Al, Xahar, Jas

Favs who I have very different views:
Bgwah, Mint, Meeker
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2009, 02:51:54 PM »

I'll admit being very confused by his constant partisan/ideological contortions.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2009, 02:55:07 PM »

Least Favorite Sad

1) Robert (Blue Opebo) Stark (Nazi.....and Ron Paul Holic)

2) Coburn in 2012 (Annoying, a idiot, a hack, a troll and someone who obivosuly has no sense of decency)

3) Xahar (Self-Explanatory)

4) BRTD (... He can be annoying.. and he hates Norm!!! and he's a liberal!!!)

5) Fezzyfestoon (Whiner. Attention whore and obivously loves sucking the blood of republicans)

I'm not on your list. Damn. I need to step it up a notch.

phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2009, 03:04:38 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2009, 06:29:05 PM by phknrocket1k »

Favorite
opebo
beet
samspade
Mint
PiT

Honorable Mention: AHDuke, BRTD, Everette, Flyers

Least Favorite
Xahar
MarokaiBlue
Einzige
StatesRights
GullyFoyle
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »

Least Favorite:

What a sad, sad child.

Yeah... it's generally not a good idea to be bringing personal stuff into the public view like that.  If you have a personal problem with someone stemming from personal conversation, bring it up with them personally.

Oh don't worry, Keystone-Phil-Quoter, all of it stems from forum run-ins Wink

Also, I am probably one of the few posters on this forum that least brings up personal issues like some of the attention whores here.

Least Favorite
Xahar
MarokaiBlue
Einzige
StatesRights
GullyFoyle

At last!
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2009, 03:08:46 PM »

Least Favorite:

What a sad, sad child.

Actually, I've treated Marokai quite nicely in the past.  I'll have to remember to change that.  Smiley
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2009, 03:09:57 PM »

Least Favorite:

What a sad, sad child.

Yikes!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2009, 03:13:20 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2009, 03:15:18 PM by Eraserhead »

Wouldn't it make sense that the people you have problems with would be among your least favorites? Isn't that the point of this thread? I fail to see what he did wrong.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2009, 03:14:27 PM »

Wouldn't it make sense that you people you have problems with would be among your least favorites? Isn't that the point of this thread? I fail to see what he did wrong.

I was honest, that's what I did wrong. Wink
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2009, 03:16:10 PM »

Republican political correctness, guys. Republican political correctness.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2009, 03:18:10 PM »

Republican political correctness, guys. Republican political correctness.

"BAW! How DARE you talk bad about Joe the Plumber! He's a Real True American™!"
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2009, 03:25:54 PM »

The sig is pretty awesome, Einzige.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2009, 03:26:41 PM »

Wouldn't it make sense that the people you have problems with would be among your least favorites? Isn't that the point of this thread? I fail to see what he did wrong.

My point is that four of the five people he mentioned were, at one time, very friendly with him personally and now they're suddenly on the least favorite forum members list. You mean to tell me there aren't plenty of conservative trolls he would dislike more?

He's applying stuff that happened off the forum to why he dislikes us here. It's just so immature.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies