Reaganfan for Governor...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:08:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Reaganfan for Governor...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Reaganfan for Governor...  (Read 2829 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 30, 2004, 08:04:25 PM »
« edited: July 30, 2004, 08:10:22 PM by Reaganfan »

This is a FOX NEWS ALERT... We now go live to Abilene, Kansas where Liaison Reaganfan is making a speech.

RF: Ladies and gentleman, I am here today, because I know that I can make the state of Kansas and the Mid-West better than EVER BEFORE as governor.

CHEERS

RF: Here in Abilene, Kansas on October 14, 1890... EXACTLY 98 years before my birth on October 14, 1988... A great man was born. Dwight Eisenhower.

CHEERS

RF: That great man grew up, became a decorated general, and later the 34th President of the United States of America. Today, I am running for governor to do all in my power to help achieve even more, of what President Eisenhower helped achieve. Peace, Freedom, and the pursuit of happiness.

CHEERS

RF: For America, the best days will never end. And as President Eisenhower once said,  "We succeed only as we identify in life, or in war, or in anything else, a single overriding objective, and make all other considerations bend to that one objective." That single objective was peace. In order to have no wars, we must fight wars. It is all part of that objective. The OBJECTIVE FOR PEACE.

CHEERS

RF: Governor Ilikeverin. He is a good governor.

BOOS

RF: Come on now... He has experience, but so do I.

LAUGHS

RF: He is a tough candidate, for a man who has an Edwards/Kerry sign on his signature.

LAUGHS

RF: I mean, I do not think Governor Ilikeverin understands EXACTLY what needs to be done. The rust belt is still failing when it comes to jobs and the economy. As governor of the Mid-West region... I will do all in my power to help create more jobs and do EVERYTHING possible to help fix the economy that, while strong in most of the US, is not as strong in the rust belt.

CHEERS

RF: I love this country. I am so PROUD.. SO PROUD,  to be an American. Isn't it great?

CHEERS

RF: The Mid-West, is the Amber Waves of Grain.

CHEERS

RF: I want to do NOTHING more as governor than help restore EVEN MORE great feelings into the Heartland.

CHEERS

RF: If you like the way things are going... Vote Ilikeverin.

BOOS

RF: If you want change and better things for the Mid-West, I will be here for all of you. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

CHEERS AS "WALK OF LIFE" BEGINS TO PLAY.

My site is back up and running....

http://www.freewebs.com/reaganfan/
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 08:14:13 PM »

Reaganfan, what exactly has ilikeverin done that makes you want to get him out of the office of Governor?

You've already run for president, and failed, not to mention the senate, and failed. Is this just another power trip of Reaganfan with absolutely no merit whatsoever?
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 08:38:31 PM »

You've already run for president, and failed, not to mention the senate, and failed. Is this just another power trip of Reaganfan with absolutely no merit whatsoever?

He's just going for the trifecta.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 09:19:45 PM »

No, Ilikeverin has done absolutly NOTHING. He was Governor. He barely spoke AS GOVERNOR. He did not propose anything and I think I can do a better job. I feel confident that we can and will get things done.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2004, 09:22:13 PM »

No, Ilikeverin has done absolutly NOTHING. He was Governor. He barely spoke AS GOVERNOR. He did not propose anything and I think I can do a better job. I feel confident that we can and will get things done.

Governors aren't SUPPOSED to do anything, genius. They work on redistricting and make up a Constitution no one is ever going to use.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2004, 09:31:12 PM »

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I just recently submitted two proposals, one to fix the capitol of the Midwest, and another to have Preferential Voting for regional elections Smiley
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2004, 09:38:32 PM »

RF: He is a tough candidate, for a man who has an Edwards/Kerry sign on his signature.

LAUGHS

Err, I dunno why you keep bringing this up.  It's simply my personal preference for what the Democratic ticket should have been.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2004, 10:02:38 PM »

This will be one hell of a fight.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2004, 10:15:34 PM »

No, I predict you'll lose in an embarrassing fashion, just like your bid for Senator.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2004, 10:39:11 PM »

No. If I do lose, it will still be close.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2004, 12:20:25 AM »

While I cannot vote in this race since I live outside the region, and my opinions on this race matter not because of that, I would just like to say that my earlier endorsement of Ilikeverin still stands even with a new candidate now running against him.  I see myself as more moderate/liberal than conservative, though I often lean towards the Republicans, and feel that ILV's overall stances on the issues are closer to my own.  Plus, he's been a great governor so far, and if it ain't broke.........
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2004, 01:30:14 AM »

Well, sorry to hear that GWBFAN.
qwerty
Dick Nixon
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2004, 03:59:10 AM »

No. If I do lose, it will still be close.

I find it amusing that you actually believe that.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2004, 05:55:46 AM »

LAUGHS

Err, I dunno why you keep bringing this up.  It's simply my personal preference for what the Democratic ticket should have been.

Why would anyone put Kerry on as VP? Edwards at the top I can understand, but what does Kerry bring as a VP. If you want war experience, or experience in general, there are plenty of possibilities.

I support Ilikeverin for re-election. He has done a good job, and keep in mind that in Atlasia, there isn't too much for a governor to do.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2004, 05:09:33 PM »

LAUGHS

Why would anyone put Kerry on as VP? Edwards at the top I can understand, but what does Kerry bring as a VP. If you want war experience, or experience in general, there are plenty of possibilities.

I dunno.  I just felt like switching the ticket.  Plus, if you haven't noticed, the sign is just the Kerry/Edwards 'official sign' reversed.  So no having to type text and making it look bad Grin

I bet Edwards/Gephardt would've won populist states in droves Grin

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I accept GWBFan's and Akno's endorsements Smiley
Hermit
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2004, 12:44:03 AM »

What, sir, will you do if elected?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2004, 01:59:22 PM »
« Edited: August 01, 2004, 02:02:18 PM by Reaganfan »

I will put a massive plan in effect in the states of Texas, Minnesota, and Missouri to fix potholes and do some massive repaving of roads.

Also, I will put into effect a special job creation plan that will help create jobs. Unlike some REAL LIFE candidates, I am not going to lie and say that I will create 10 MILLION NEW JOBS in 100 days... But I will do my best to create as many jobs as I can.

And, I will give money to every mid-west state so each one can create a number of new and BEAUTIFUL Lakes and ponds.

We will also have many other bridges to cross when we get to them. But, I am here. I will be on the ballet, I and I will put my all into the term if I am elected Governor.
Schmitz in 1972
Liberty
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2004, 02:58:54 PM »

I will put a massive plan in effect in the states of Texas, Minnesota, and Missouri to fix potholes and do some massive repaving of roads.

And, I will give money to every mid-west state so each one can create a number of new and BEAUTIFUL Lakes and ponds.

Won't these cost the taxpayers of your region quite a bit?
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2004, 03:14:50 PM »

Also, I will put into effect a special job creation plan that will help create jobs. Unlike some REAL LIFE candidates, I am not going to lie and say that I will create 10 MILLION NEW JOBS in 100 days... But I will do my best to create as many jobs as I can.

We will also have many other bridges to cross when we get to them. But, I am here. I will be on the ballet, I and I will put my all into the term if I am elected Governor.

Hold on.  Your big plan is to spend huge amounts of taxpayer money to create artificial lakes all over the place?!?!?!
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2004, 03:16:13 PM »

No, the taxpayers will recieve a tax cut as well.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2004, 03:16:59 PM »

No, the taxpayers will recieve a tax cut as well.

Them how are you going to be giving out money to these massive lake building projects?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2004, 04:33:04 PM »

I will PROPOSE that project!
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2004, 04:39:24 PM »

You said, and I quote:

Now, where is this money coming from, and how will you cut taxes at the same time while not running a major budget deficit?
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2004, 05:15:54 PM »

You do ballet eh? Give us a pirhouette!
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2004, 05:28:40 PM »

You said, and I quote:

Now, where is this money coming from, and how will you cut taxes at the same time while not running a major budget deficit?

I am afraid that Minnesota will have to opt out of this program, as we have plenty of them already Smiley
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies