Ilana Wexler is a wretched little beast
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:39:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ilana Wexler is a wretched little beast
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Ilana Wexler is a wretched little beast  (Read 5366 times)
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 30, 2004, 11:52:55 PM »
« edited: July 30, 2004, 11:53:08 PM by John Ford »

You heard me Verin. Smiley

This is the 12 year old girl who said Dick Cheney needs a time out for swearing (as if 60 year old men and 12 year old brats deserve equal rules) and turned her most recent birthday party into a fundraiser, going door to door collecting campaign donations for John Kerry.  A little kid that spends a birthday party collecting campaign cash is a sick child with warped parents.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 12:17:50 AM »

Kerry should refund her money with a note saying "this money is best used to support your local community" and with directions to a toy store.

12year olds should be kids, not fundraisers, on their birthday.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 12:38:15 AM »

Who is she?
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 01:02:35 AM »

The hideous demon child in Verin's sig.  Here is a short video.  Try not to make eye contact, this creature will crush your soul if you do.

http://homepage.mac.com/njenson/movies/kidsforkerry.html
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 01:44:29 AM »

It was pretty sickening to watch.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2004, 01:46:03 AM »

Hah, I'd like to hear her opinion on reducing the deficit by cutting back on discretionary spending or if it is a valid procedure for the federal government to increase spending during times of economic turmoil.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004, 02:21:20 AM »

Hah, I'd like to hear her opinion on reducing the deficit by cutting back on discretionary spending or if it is a valid procedure for the federal government to increase spending during times of economic turmoil.

Smiley
MarkDel

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2004, 02:56:28 AM »

This is the 12 year old girl who said Dick Cheney needs a time out for swearing (as if 60 year old men and 12 year old brats deserve equal rules) and turned her most recent birthday party into a fundraiser, going door to door collecting campaign donations for John Kerry.  A little kid that spends a birthday party collecting campaign cash is a sick child with warped parents.

John, we could "mate" her with Verin since they are about the same age...wouldn't that be an interesting offspring?
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2004, 04:10:54 AM »

John, we could "mate" her with Verin since they are about the same age...wouldn't that be an interesting offspring?

And this thread just got a little more disturbing.

Yeehaw.

Heheh.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2004, 04:22:18 AM »

She does seem to be a bit of a turd, doesn't she.

She has every right to be political. i encourage that. But she seems to me to be way too blindsighted, and completely indoctrinated, and it makes the democrats look bad.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2004, 05:22:11 AM »

That chick is somewhere over the rainbow.  Paging Daddy Warbucks....Annie needs a spanking.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2004, 05:26:58 AM »

She has every right to be political. i encourage that. But she seems to me to be way too blindsighted, and completely indoctrinated, and it makes the democrats look bad.

I agree.  There's a Stepford quality about her.  No kid that age is truly that interested in politics, or capable of forming informed political opinions.  Indoctrination is the only possibility here.
M

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2004, 05:53:02 AM »

Nah. They're giving her the parental discipline equivalent of a zap.

What does this mean? To find out, check out my RPG, Pawns of Power. Sign up today!
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2004, 06:01:55 AM »

Kerry should refund her money with a note saying "this money is best used to support your local community" and with directions to a toy store.

If 12 year old kids think it fun to collect money for John Kerry, more power to them. If they were collecting for GWB, I'm pretty sure many of you would say, "O, how cute, a young child cares". Do you think children should be banned from volunteering on campaigns, yes or no?
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2004, 06:30:48 AM »

I think she's basically all the negatives and none of the positives odf Lisa Simpson.

Lisa's my favourit, but here negs are really annoying.
migrendel
Italy

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2004, 08:44:14 AM »

She does seem to be a goody two shoes of the worst kind. I've told plenty of people to  off during a heated discussion, and I don't think I need a time out.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2004, 12:10:41 PM »

I agree.  There's a Stepford quality about her.  No kid that age is truly that interested in politics, or capable of forming informed political opinions.  Indoctrination is the only possibility here.

Well, I was extremely interested in politics and capable of forming informed political opinions at about age 9, so there goes that theory. And no, they didn't all agree with those of my parent.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2004, 01:24:04 PM »

If 12 year old kids think it fun to collect money for John Kerry, more power to them. If they were collecting for GWB, I'm pretty sure many of you would say, "O, how cute, a young child cares". Do you think children should be banned from volunteering on campaigns, yes or no?

They should be allowed to, but at the same time, the level of obsession with this kid is beyond anything a normal person would do.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2004, 01:52:12 PM »

They should be allowed to, but at the same time, the level of obsession with this kid is beyond anything a normal person would do.

Nym, you may have had strong opinions at a very young age, but I doubt they were fully formed. Come on. Listening to the interview with this girl on the "Majority report" thursday night, it was the most disgusting thing I had ever heard. I am pretty partisan but the image that came to my head was Palestinian children holding automatic weapons. I hate indoctrination of children into politics.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2004, 03:41:05 PM »

It happened on Long Island when I lived there.  A group of kids raised money fro Rick Lazio.  He politely turned down the money and suggested they either spend it in their community or give it to charity.  They gave it to the Make A Wish Foundation.

Teaching civic reponsibility is great, but kids should be kids.  School bakeslaes should help the children, not politicians.
David S
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2004, 04:44:51 PM »

Republicans need to develop a sense of humor. Saying that the VP needs to take a time out is not exactly
over-the-top as political comments go these days. She's just a 12 year old kid for crying out loud.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2004, 05:21:49 PM »

Wow, tell that to all the people 'of age' who worked harder than her.

Jeez, get a grip, before you start sounding like you're insulting me Smiley

(PS: About her birthday party, kids usually send out things I call in-vi-ta-tions, which usually have notes on them saying what they're going to do.  If some kids didn't want to go to the party, or if they didn't want to donate money, or if their parents didn't want their kids to, I'm sure they could have just said, 'no'.

Tongue)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2004, 04:08:31 PM »

She looks like she came off the same spaceship as the Olsen Twins! Cheesy
Jorge Estrada
Rookie

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2004, 10:04:28 AM »

THE GOP --- Home of grown men picking on little girls.

Geez guys, first you had Rush picking on a then 13 year old Chelsea Clinton and now you losers are picking on a 12 year old.
gumbiegirl007
Rookie

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2004, 04:53:02 PM »

i didn't realize that 12 year olds still got time outs.  my 3 year old gets time outs.  but  i'm pretty sure that by that age my parents had moved on to grounding me.....yeah good times.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies