Office of Mideast Lt. Governor Frodo
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:46:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Mideast Lt. Governor Frodo
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Mideast Lt. Governor Frodo  (Read 702 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 02, 2007, 05:00:57 PM »

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to thank Governor Happy Warrior for appointing me as his Lt. Governor, and I hope to live up to the trust that has been placed in me.

If you have any ideas or initiatives that you would like to propose for the next regional election, please feel free to post it here on this thread.

-----------------------------------------------

Frodo
Atlas Forum Republican Party
Virginia
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 05:33:44 PM »

Mr. Lt. Governor,
I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on your appointment.

One initiative that I would like to bring up for next election, is actually one that affects how you got here (although I'm not introducing it because of you - I think you'll make a great Lt. Governor).

I'd like to bring the citizens back into the decision making process of replacing a vacant Lt. Governor position.  I plan on introducing an initiative that would repeal clauses 1 and 2 of the First Amendment.

Again, good luck in your new office.  I believe the Governor has made a fine choice in Hashemite's replacement.

Inks.LWC
Fmr. Governor, Mideast
Vice-Chair, AFRP
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 05:47:05 PM »

Mr. Lt. Governor,
I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on your appointment.

One initiative that I would like to bring up for next election, is actually one that affects how you got here (although I'm not introducing it because of you - I think you'll make a great Lt. Governor).

I'd like to bring the citizens back into the decision making process of replacing a vacant Lt. Governor position.  I plan on introducing an initiative that would repeal clauses 1 and 2 of the First Amendment.

Again, good luck in your new office.  I believe the Governor has made a fine choice in Hashemite's replacement.

Inks.LWC
Fmr. Governor, Mideast
Vice-Chair, AFRP

I would proudly support that initiative.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 03:50:08 PM »

Given the fact that I have not been as active as I would have liked, and that I cannot promise I will be more active in the future, I do not intend to remain any longer as Lt. Governor.  I do no favors to anyone by staying on.  As such, I announce my intention to resign my office, effective immediately.   
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 05:15:15 PM »

Given the fact that I have not been as active as I would have liked, and that I cannot promise I will be more active in the future, I do not intend to remain any longer as Lt. Governor.  I do no favors to anyone by staying on.  As such, I announce my intention to resign my office, effective immediately.   

Anyone who wishes to volunteer for the position can send me a PM.  I will wait to make the appointment until next ballot is over so that the voters will be able to approve or deny my choice. (Next ballot is next week)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies