Have you ever been appalled by violent media? (Movies, video games) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:10:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Have you ever been appalled by violent media? (Movies, video games) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever been appalled by violent media? (Movies, video games)
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: Have you ever been appalled by violent media? (Movies, video games)  (Read 2341 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 14, 2007, 08:52:40 PM »

I've always considered people who are for more censorship to just be lazy parents.  Buy a v-chip TV, turn on parental blockers online, and don't buy T or M rated video games.  Its that simple.  There's a reason we have a rating system for TV, movies, and video games.

Yeah. It appears the reaction to American moral decay is causing more moral decay than if it was less untreated. Truly, the medicine is worse than the disease. Tongue

...and when I was small, I was quite appalled....but as I got a little older, I become coll with it. All thanks to Mortal Kombat. ...and since then I have not tried to set anyone on fire by ripping of my own face or have tried to disembow anyone. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies