Have you ever had a Girlfriend before? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:27:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever had a Girlfriend before? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 116

Author Topic: Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?  (Read 26270 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: February 10, 2008, 11:18:53 PM »

Same for me except I wouldn't consider myself "nerdy." I have my own kind of fun and my friends who do drink and such accept it and enjoy it.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 12:07:51 AM »

Same for me except I wouldn't consider myself "nerdy." I have my own kind of fun and my friends who do drink and such accept it and enjoy it.
Yeah.  Well "nerdy" is a pretty subjective term.  I'd say you fall into my definition though.

Well, that must be a very loose definition since you don't know much about me off the forum (how I am with my friends, what activities I am involved in, etc).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 02:47:57 PM »

Several, but of varying degrees of seriousness.  My current one will cease to be my girlfriend later this year.

Unless it is being forcedon you, ie she's moving to Swaziland, why keep it going if its destined to end?

Oh wait, there's that thing with the thing and the not-thing....

I most certainly don't intend for it to end, and I strongly doubt that she does either.

If that's the case, that's sad that you still think it will.  Sad
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 03:04:03 PM »

Several, but of varying degrees of seriousness.  My current one will cease to be my girlfriend later this year.

Unless it is being forcedon you, ie she's moving to Swaziland, why keep it going if its destined to end?

Oh wait, there's that thing with the thing and the not-thing....

I most certainly don't intend for it to end, and I strongly doubt that she does either.

If that's the case, that's sad that you still think it will.  Sad

Read between the lines, Phil.  She'll no longer be my girlfriend later this year...  Wink

Shocked

A married Joe Republic? Mr. and Mrs. Republic? That's excellent! Congrats! I'll be expecting my invitation to the Roman Catholic matrimony mass and the reception.  Wink
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 07:42:24 PM »

Wow! Is that a recent picture? If so, Andrea and Mandy sure have lost a great deal of weight! Send them my best.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 07:09:42 PM »

I just got an instant message from a girl I know who lives in New York, and she said she wanted to let me know she had a dream about me. The dream was that I was in New York with her, but my hair was purple, and that as she was showing me the Empire State Building...I turned all rubbery like "Strech Armstrong". Then she woke up.

What is the matter with this world?

Jessica has quite an imagination.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 07:16:15 PM »

I just got an instant message from a girl I know who lives in New York, and she said she wanted to let me know she had a dream about me. The dream was that I was in New York with her, but my hair was purple, and that as she was showing me the Empire State Building...I turned all rubbery like "Strech Armstrong". Then she woke up.

What is the matter with this world?

Jessica has quite an imagination.

Let me guess Keystone Phil's dream...

Phil got a job at a brand new newspaper company called "The PA-13 Gazette" and was working one day when Rick Santorum walked in. Santorum asked Phil if he knew where the stapler was...and Phil replied "under my desk." Rick Santorum then got on his knees...crawled under Phil's desk...and then PHIL!!! TIME TO GET UP FOR SCHOOL!!!

LOL!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies