Three posters least likely to ever live in a suburb
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:01:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Three posters least likely to ever live in a suburb
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Three posters least likely to ever live in a suburb  (Read 6932 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2008, 12:48:55 PM »

Gully was owned the same way Naso often is when he says something blatantly incorrect and is immediately shot down, such as when he says that the 1968 and 1952 elections are proof America won't vote for an anti-war candidate.

He made an inaccurate statement due to having never seen anything that would have told him otherwise.  I really think you're the only one who cares.  It would be one thing if he did not admit error, but he immediately did... you know, kind of like how rational people operate.

But he didn't back down from the inaccurate statement after be rebuked. After I told him you live in a suburb he made that nonsensical statement to defend his claim which I still don't understand after reading several times...of course he does that a lot such as how he claims he can have conservative views and yet still be 0% conservative and how loving alcohol and strip clubs somehow makes you conservative.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2008, 03:18:10 PM »

Gully was owned the same way Naso often is when he says something blatantly incorrect and is immediately shot down, such as when he says that the 1968 and 1952 elections are proof America won't vote for an anti-war candidate.

He made an inaccurate statement due to having never seen anything that would have told him otherwise.  I really think you're the only one who cares.  It would be one thing if he did not admit error, but he immediately did... you know, kind of like how rational people operate.

But he didn't back down from the inaccurate statement after be rebuked. After I told him you live in a suburb he made that nonsensical statement to defend his claim which I still don't understand after reading several times...of course he does that a lot such as how he claims he can have conservative views and yet still be 0% conservative and how loving alcohol and strip clubs somehow makes you conservative.

You know BRTD you shouldn't take what I say literally.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies