Clinton/Bayh vs Rudy/Mitty (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:26:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Clinton/Bayh vs Rudy/Mitty (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would win?
Clinton/Bayh

Rudy/Mitty

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: Clinton/Bayh vs Rudy/Mitty  (Read 7245 times)
auburntiger
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.61, S: 0.65

« on: October 24, 2007, 11:50:09 PM »

For the last time, unless the Democrats nominate a conservative, right-wing Democrat like Zell Miller, VIRGINIA WILL NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT IN 2008!   Especially not for Hillary. 

And I suspect Kentucky, Tennesse, Missouri, Ohio, West Virginia, and Arkansas are just as unlikely

I believe she will win MO, OH, WV and AK by at least 3 or 4 percent

First, I agree with MirrorBallMan about KY, TN, MO, OH, WV, and AK. Thank you MirrorBallMan for confronting these democrats with the truth.

Now, let me talk about Missouri, as I stressed a few minutes ago with a democrat from Oregon in the 2008 prediction map area, look there for negative comments towards him. Missouri is trending demo0crat, but it will not vote for Clinton in 2008. It has grown anti Clinton since it voted for Bill in 1992, and 1996. Even then, it was one of Bill`s closer victories. But, the point, Missouri will not vote for Clinton in 2008. Period.

How do you figure Misouri is trending Democrat?? It swung and trended more GOP from 2000 to 2004. Also, Missouri is socially conservative, economically statist, which is exactly where the GOP is headed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies