Clinton/Bayh vs Rudy/Mitty (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:53:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Clinton/Bayh vs Rudy/Mitty (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would win?
Clinton/Bayh

Rudy/Mitty

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: Clinton/Bayh vs Rudy/Mitty  (Read 7240 times)
Bay Ridge, Bklyn! Born and Bred
MikeyCNY

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: -4.87

« on: October 23, 2007, 03:36:28 PM »

For the last time, unless the Democrats nominate a conservative, right-wing Democrat like Zell Miller, VIRGINIA WILL NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT IN 2008!   Especially not for Hillary. 

And I suspect Kentucky, Tennesse, Missouri, Ohio, West Virginia, and Arkansas are just as unlikely
MikeyCNY

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 07:47:52 AM »

For the last time, unless the Democrats nominate a conservative, right-wing Democrat like Zell Miller, VIRGINIA WILL NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT IN 2008!   Especially not for Hillary. 

And I suspect Kentucky, Tennesse, Missouri, Ohio, West Virginia, and Arkansas are just as unlikely

I believe she will win MO, OH, WV and AK by at least 3 or 4 percent

First, I agree with MirrorBallMan about KY, TN, MO, OH, WV, and AK. Thank you MirrorBallMan for confronting these democrats with the truth.

Its not that these posters here are stupid, its just that they are incredibly naive, which makes them stupid.  Have you read a thread on this forum called "Tell Us About Yourself" in Forum Community?   It seems the vast majority of these posters here are between the ages of 14-17 (unless they're lying about their age), and thus have no real grasp of politics or US elections, have never voted, or otherwise have never studied American electoral politics in depth.   They just get their clever "predictions" from what the current polls are telling them, and they probably have no idea who Mondale, Carter, and Dukasis are.   

They are preteen children, and this perfectly explains all the ridiculous things I've been reading here.   They do not grasp the mind of the average American voter, and don't realize how much of an uphill struggle Democrats are going to be facing in 2008, especially with the current crop of candidates.
MikeyCNY

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 05:22:00 PM »

I think every single registered Democrat in America should get a tattoo that reads "SENATORS DO NOT WIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS", get it tattooed across their forehead backwards so they can read it everytime they get up in the morning and look in the mirror.

Now, for all you children aspiring political junkies, why do you think this is?  Do you think it's merely an amazing coincidence?

In a hypothetical race Rudy versus Hillary, Rudy wins,

In a hypothetical race with Mitt Romney versus Hilary Clinton, Romney wins.

End of story.
MikeyCNY

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 05:30:43 PM »

Ah, yes.  JFK, who ran as a defense hawk to the right of Richard Nixon, World War II war hero, a Pulitzer prize winning author, and smart as a whip.  And yet, he barely defeated Nixon and would have lost if Daley didn't get the dead to vote Democrat in Chicago.

There will never be another JFK, at least not in our lifetime, so the comparison to any current Democratic candidate to Jack Kennedy is absolutey ludicrous.

Try again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies