Tom Tancredo Calls for Raid on Durbin's Press Conference (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:36:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tom Tancredo Calls for Raid on Durbin's Press Conference (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tom Tancredo Calls for Raid on Durbin's Press Conference  (Read 2794 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« on: October 24, 2007, 03:00:54 AM »

I oppose the bill, because it's just a way of increasing cannon fodder for Bush's illegal war.  Illegal immigrants should be given more options, or better yet, a complete blanket amnesty.

That being said, the idea that an Arab in the army automatically means we've been infiltrated by terrorists is shockingly ignorant and racist.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 04:56:46 AM »

Because they are human beings.  The vast majority of illegal immigrants are not terrorists, they are not actual criminals, and they are not here to steal our jobs.  They are here precicely because of all of the propaganda distributed by people like you that "America is the best country in the world."

They want a better life for their families.  I'm happy to support that cause.

If the US military has good an intelligence strategy as conventional wisdom would have us believe, I doubt any 'infiltrators' would last long.  Do remember that a citizen born and raised in the United States is fully capable of terrorism, i.e. Timothy McVeigh, who incidentally was a veteran
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies