Tom Tancredo Calls for Raid on Durbin's Press Conference (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:56:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tom Tancredo Calls for Raid on Durbin's Press Conference (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tom Tancredo Calls for Raid on Durbin's Press Conference  (Read 2771 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: October 24, 2007, 12:35:52 PM »

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 07:27:27 PM »

Ich mag die Mädel mit großen Brüsten aber Inks würde das nie verstehen, weil er einfach Furcht vor fremden Sachen hat und wird diesen Satz nicht übersetzen können... das wäre irgendwie anti-amerikanisch.  Aber weisst du was ich meine?  Ist ja wurscht!

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 05:42:56 PM »

Anyway - no sane general is going to tell you that allowing illegals into the army is a good thing.  You'll have Chinese and Arabs crawling all over the place, and then the end of the U.S.
And I also notice you have an esoteric propensity of caring about the most trivial things. How does it affect you, or anyone else for that matter, if schools offer math classes in a foreign language? Does it hurt you or your peers in anyway? Does God kill a kitten every time a teacher teaches implicit differentiation in Spanish? Why on earth are you so authoritarian? I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but I don't quite understand your justification behind your viewpoints.

Because that's my taxpayer money going to a system that's already overly-funded and wastes HUGE amounts of money.

The system is over funded.  We need to cut defense spending and stop handing out cash to churches so they can try to convert poors with their morsels of food.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies