What was the worst thing you ever did in school?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:03:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What was the worst thing you ever did in school?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: What was the worst thing you ever did in school?  (Read 7446 times)
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 27, 2007, 04:44:52 PM »

I cut through the school during the mile run in gym and got suspended. I was also accused of "bullying" once for some reason in middle school, having done nothing. That being said, I wasn't much of a troublemaker.

Discuss the worst thing you ever did.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 04:50:23 PM »

Uh, I purposefully showed up to a class the last week of school a few minutes late. When the teacher told me I was late, I said that two more and you could give me detention (you needed three lates). Detention had ended for the year though and he flipped and he sent me to the office. I made a point of telling him quite clearly that I wasn't going to the office and instead went home.

Just stuff like that; I never was big on violence or harassment that gets you into deep crap.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 04:51:59 PM »

I punched somebody in the face once, but he asked for it.

I never really did anything bad.

Uh, I purposefully showed up to a class the last week of school a few minutes late. When the teacher told me I was late, I said that two more and you could give me detention (you needed three lates). Detention had ended for the year though and he flipped and he sent me to the office. I made a point of telling him quite clearly that I wasn't going to the office and instead went home.

Just stuff like that; I never was big on violence or harassment that gets you into deep crap.

Oooooh, watch out society. We have a rebel on our hands. Wink
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 05:53:45 PM »

I flooded the boys bathroom in the first grade back in October 1989.  My principal was very angry with me, and so were my parents.  I almost got bent over and forced to take the paddle, but avoided that, and instead just lost my recess for a while.

Then, in fifth grade in 1993-1994, I called my teacher a "cheapskate".  Nothing happened, and I just apologized and we went on with class.

I was one of the best kids in junior high and high school, and never got into a fight or any verbal exchange.  In fact, I was best friends with the principal and vice principals.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 06:02:50 PM »

Nothing really.  I remember getting pulled into the principals office in 2nd grade and was paddled, but I can't remember why.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 06:23:53 PM »

I was far from being a troublemaker (Same thing today, exception in Careers class, but the teacher is a boring evil guidance counselor). I barely remember being naughty in Grades 2 or 3, as I was awful in English and kept to myself. I got called to the Principal's office last year for laughing with a Grade 11 student while the Nazi Principal was starting his speech and he sent us out. He told us that he "saw us" "doing handshakes and passing stuff around" even though that was pure bullsh**t. I was also kind of turbulent in Math class last year, but I didn't need the teacher to spend 75 of 90 minutes going over the homework.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 06:48:15 PM »

Nothing really.  I remember getting pulled into the principals office in 2nd grade and was paddled, but I can't remember why.

Calling the matron a "ƒaucy wench of a diƒreputable qualitie", or snapping your slate tablet, perhaps?
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 07:06:41 PM »

I flooded the boys bathroom in the first grade back in October 1989.  My principal was very angry with me, and so were my parents.  I almost got bent over and forced to take the paddle, but avoided that, and instead just lost my recess for a while.

Talking out of turn? That's a paddlin'. Lookin' out the window? That's a paddlin'. Staring at my sandals? That's a padddlin'. Paddlin' the school canoe? Oh, you better believe that's a paddlin'.

Gotta love corporal punishment. Glad we outlawed it here Smiley
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 07:23:20 PM »

One time I didn't finish my homework and got detention.

Yeah, I wasn't much of a troublemaker.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 07:25:33 PM »

I was a hellion..

In first grade, we had the desks that had the front end open so you could reach in and grab your supplies... and the teacher made me mad so I defiantly turned my desk around and told her I wouldn't turn it back around until math time.  She saw that it was more uncomfortable sitting at the desk this way and just kind of smiled and shook her head and got my stuff out of my desk for me until math time when I turned my desk back around.

On our radio station, they used to play "Monday, it fights the big one" to the tune of bewitched, and on the bus once, my bus driver yelled at me and I yelled out loud to this tune "Kathy, she bites the big one" and she kicked me off the bus for a day.  My parents made me walk along side the car for about 3 miles before letting me in and giving me a ride to school.

Otherwise I didn't really do much wrong.  I mostly just skipped school occasionally and went and had brunch at Perkins with friends.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 08:17:43 PM »
« Edited: November 06, 2007, 01:18:44 PM by Eraserhead »

I have been in dozens of fights over the years. I'd have a hard time figuring out which one was "worst" or "best" depending on your perspective
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »

I usually manipulated my underlings into doing bad things. I usually wouldn't get in trouble. Although I remember a time I got a milk for lunch and I saw it was expired. So I threw it on the cafeteria floor. The janitor walked over to me and grunted "Why you do that." I just stared at him blankly. "Pick that up" he says to me. "No. That's YOUR job." I then proceed to get up and strut away like a badass.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 10:55:53 PM »

I punched my best friend in the nose in the 6th grade because he kept shoving me out of our bus seat.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 11:36:07 PM »

Nothing really. My teachers are pretty cool, so it's not like I have any reason to "get back at them" or something.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 12:30:30 AM »

I was surprised when recently returning to the area where I went to school that my school psychologist not only remembered me, but asked to see me.  I'm assuming he wanted to see how psychotic I I turned out.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 01:18:21 PM »

I did get into a few fights every now and then back when I was in Kindergarten and First Grade (according to what my sister and parents told me), and I remember being in the principal's office.  She had to sit by me on the school bus everyday to keep me from getting into more trouble.   

Beyond that, I can't think of much else, except that I puked in the middle of class when I was in  sixth grade.       
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 01:29:23 PM »

Sent a swing door flying in a teacher's face. The school bought my 'It was an accident plea' and I was told to be more careful in future. I never had a reputation for being a bad 'un and I wasn't

Dave
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 02:51:19 PM »

I once put whiteout in a girl's hair. She wasn't too happy about it.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 03:20:04 PM »

Forgot to do my homework once in the sixth grade.

In the first grade the teacher told us not to leave our seats when she left the room. So after she left another classmate and I hopped around the room in our chairs. Tongue Some rat bastard, or bitch, squealed on us.

Oh yeah, I was a tr0ublemaker!11!!
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 03:47:21 PM »

Can't really think of anything. But then I wasn't there much.
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 04:01:49 PM »

I said "Saving Ryan's Privates" (instead of the real movie name) in French Class, and got a detention.

Me and two friends got a Saturday Detention in 11th Grade, but I can't remember what it was for. It couldn't have been anything terrible, or else I'd remember.

One of my teachers used to give me a ride home sometimes before I got my license. If that happened today she would have been fired or reprimanded. Its pathetic how scared of lawsuits everyone has gotten.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 05:07:19 PM »

I told a n____r joke.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 05:10:56 PM »

To be honest, a lot of people used to tell those kinds of jokes at my high school, since there were very few black people to care that they were being said.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 05:17:00 PM »

Did you get caught?  What happenned to you? I seriously can't think of anything one could do in school around here that would be more taboo. You might even get a visit from Al Sharpton.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2007, 06:05:33 PM »

Can't really think of anything. But then I wasn't there much.

I'm intrigued.

I guess regularly running out of school whenever I just had enough and missing some 25 days (roughly) a year would count, no?

Let's face it, God invented this earth so that the students could celebrate the end of their edgumacation and the start of their actual education.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies