Australia General Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:07:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Australia General Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Australia General Discussion  (Read 252276 times)
afleitch
Atlas Star

« on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:30 AM »

As in the form you get when you leave a job.

Does Australia have any SNL like shows? Have any of them done a sketch with Howard at the Unemployment Office?

If it was the UK, Rory Bremner would wheel out Howard every couple of months Roll Eyes A bit like Michael Howard actually.

afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 09:42:05 AM »

Queensland sucks;

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/newman-kowtowing-to-rightwingers-cope-20120622-20rmi.html
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 07:08:25 AM »

Shame that while rightly slamming misogyny she hasn't made the connection that the same misogynistic attitudes prevail in anti-equal marriage circles which she herself seems to dalliance with.
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 02:12:20 PM »

If anyone can give me the heads up on when Fred Nile will start procreating with his 55 year old wife, let me know.
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 12:51:11 PM »

What I find curious about the Liberals is that they are governing like Hague would have done here had the Tories won in 2001; too soon, too ideological and ultimately damaging to themselves and the country.
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 05:21:39 AM »

Do you want me to repost the post you got deleted or is the topic too sensitive for you to handle?

Two things.  First off, reposting deleted posts is a sure way to get infracted again, and often with more points than the first time.  Second of all, cool down.  As a general rule, people either argue with objectional posts, or they report them, but they seldom do both.

This.

I don't care about what's being discussed. It has nothing to do with this thread at all. If someone is indeed pretending to be someone they are not on a forum (and there are probably a sizeable number of people like that on here anyway) I don't care unless it's a sock or a troll.
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 02:00:59 PM »

Hifly, I warned your privately about this sort of behaviour. Cool it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies