Bush Approval vs Terror Alerts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:49:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bush Approval vs Terror Alerts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush Approval vs Terror Alerts  (Read 4562 times)
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« on: August 07, 2004, 08:12:22 PM »

I hope the Kerry Administration will never give alerts and we lose 5000 this next hit.

StatesRights, do you honestly believe that if Kerry is elected the nation will go to hell and Kerry will do absolutely nothing to prevent terrorism?
Defarge

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 08:22:01 PM »
« Edited: August 07, 2004, 08:22:34 PM by Defarge »

I hope the Kerry Administration will never give alerts and we lose 5000 this next hit.

StatesRights, do you honestly believe that if Kerry is elected the nation will go to hell and Kerry will do absolutely nothing to prevent terrorism?

Kerry is a feeble appeaser IMHO. Being some great "war hero" is really meaningless. I think Kerry would go back to using police force to fight terrorism which is a utter waste of time. And yes, I do believe if Kerry is elected we will most likely have a devastating terrorist attack. These guys are getting out of Bush-League (sorry for the pun) tactics such as hijackings and car bombs and are headed towards nukes and bio weapons. My last comment was a little over the edge, I apologize, I was pissy at that moment. Smiley

Well, if you believe that, I have no comment for you.  But, saying that whenever Democrats bring up the possibility of the exaggeration of terrorism for political gain does not a good argument make, my dissatisfied conservative countryman Smiley
Defarge

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 10:22:08 AM »

Oh yes, John Kerry is the devil, and if we elect him every city in America will burst into atomic fire.  In fact, if John Kerry is elected, he'll give atomic bombs to the terrorists and will give terrorists special passports so that they can travel across america uninhibited
Defarge

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 01:48:44 PM »

No, it's much worse than that: he cares what France thinks.

Oh yes, God forbid we consider what our allies think.  God forbid that we even consider for a moment what the allies who we won the Cold War with, think about our actions!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies